Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I look up to Elliot Rodger more the more I know about him, and most importantly, the more I think about roping

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I used to be mostly joking when I posted about Him, kinda like half serious but exaggerating for the laughs or to piss off ITers.

But to be honest He actually is a hero that has been isolated and denied a normal life by society, and after giving them several chances and trying His best to no avail, decided to, in his words, strike back. Just reciprocate, it's others who started it by treating Him that way. That's the Day of Retribution. On the Day of Retribution, people who would bully or ignore Him, were scared of Him instead, and He gave them as much mercy as he had been given throughout his life.

Not only this, but if you've ever seriously thought about the rope, let alone going ER which I've already decided I won't do but takes even more courage, you'll realize just how brave Elliot Rodger was. Suicide sounds easy, we hear a lot of people do it, it's even known as "the easy way out", but it is actually very scary, and thus usually done only by a small percentage of people whose life is just suffering, and as quick and easy as possible. What Elliot did was very special because he carried out his Retribution knowing he'd die after, and then actually did go through with it (as opposed to just going to jail like other shooters).

His family sucked and is the main reason He suffered so much, but throughout His manifesto He tries to see the best in them and keeps giving them chances to be nice to him. He should've killed his fucking cuck of a father's wife, that would've been so epic. It's a shame that the Day of Retribution didn't go as planned, but he's still based for what he did and for what he had in mind.

In the manifesto, Elliot doesn't let others tell him He's inferior to other people or deserves less, He knows what he wants and what he rightfully deserves, and doesn't take no for an answer. He's mistreated by His family, discriminated for his ethnicity and for his looks, and yet doesn't give up and tries until the end to live the life he dreamed of.

He very bravely wrote:

I was never going to lose my virginity; I was never going to experience love and sex; I was never going to have children. This final act of Retribution is the only thing I could do. It was very hard to come to terms with this fact. I felt very trapped and lost.

And also, the very day before dying He wrote:

Why do things have to be this way? I’m sure that is the question everyone will be asking after the Day
of Retribution is over. They will all be asking why. Indeed, why? That is the question I’ve had for
everyone throughout all my years of suffering. Why was I condemned to live a life of misery and
worthlessness while other men were able to experience the pleasures of sex and love with women?
Why do things have to be this way? I ask all of you.

he had some understandable reasons for hating foids like when he was bullied by chads and the foids would cheer on.

But he was also had a very large ego and wanted a blonde stacy when he himself is a hapa incel

I think highly of Marc Lepine instead of Elliot Rodger.
Considering Elliot mogs Marc and Marc only killed females instead of fellowcels.

he's misunderstood by many

I think highly of Marc Lepine instead of Elliot Rodger.
Considering Elliot mogs Marc and Marc only killed females instead of fellowcels.
Marc was a truecel who genuinely had his life ruined by women. Elliot did indeed killed fellow incels and was only a manlet Chadlite aspie.

He was the last true gentleman

Why do things have to be this way? I’m sure that is the question everyone will be asking after the Day
of Retribution is over. They will all be asking why. Indeed, why? That is the question I’ve had for
everyone throughout all my years of suffering. Why was I condemned to live a life of misery and
worthlessness while other men were able to experience the pleasures of sex and love with women?
Why do things have to be this way? I ask all of you.
As someone who is also 22 now, I relate to these words highly even more so. Why must those who suffer the most only be expected to continue suffering while everyone else gets a fulfilling existence? It truly is an injustice.

Such a supreme gentleman. He will never be forgotten

Just to nitpick though: why did he kill his asian room-mates? Were they some kind of rare ricechads? That always stood out as a glaring problem with admiring him.

Just to nitpick though: why did he kill his asian room-mates? Were they some kind of rare ricechads? That always stood out as a glaring problem with admiring him.
He did it to increase his kill count and get more fame. Either that or/and to make sure they don’t find anything and get suspicious. I remember seeing that somewhere but I don’t remember where.

Seung Hui Cho is very relatable tbh

He mogged most of this forum, and was wealthmaxxed.

He even expected a foid above his looksmatch, just a delusional mentalcel at best.

"After going through every single fantasy I had about how I would punish my enemies, I started to detail all of my exact plans for how the Day of Retribution will play out.

On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery. The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber.

After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives.

All of that pleasure they had in life, I will punish by bringing them pain and suffering. I have lived a life of pain and suffering, and it was time to bring that pain to people who actually deserve it. I will cut them, flay them, strip all the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other form of torture I could possibly think of. When they are dead, I will behead them and keep their heads in a bag, for their heads will play a major role in the final phase.

This First Phase will represent my vengeance against all of the men who have had pleasurable sex lives while I’ve had to suffer. Things will be fair once I make them suffer as I did. I will finally even the score."

Ah okay, I think I read that but I was skimming so the importance probably didn't dawn on me.

They were simply a necessity to secure the apartment since even though they might've been incel-ish too, they could've tried to stop him. So basically they were not the "First Phase" (vengeance against sex-havers) but simply "Zero Phase" where he was securing a home base.

Hell, I'm black-pilled as shit but if I had a fellow incel room-mate who started kidnapping/killing people I'd probably try to stop him too, just so I wouldn't be considered culpable for (accomplice to) the crimes, even if I agreed that all his victim choices deserved death.

It sounds scummy and traitory but I guess I still value freedom and abiding major law is important for that. Don't want to die in prison. I think Elliot probably realized his room-mates would have a similar attitude (I think most here would turn Elliot in to minimize chances of being called an accomplice) and figured it was the only way.

That said, I guess I don't understand why Elliot didn't take alternative routes. Like for example: why not just rent a room alone? You couldn't afford it long-term but you could afford it for a month, surely? Or why not wait until room-mates are on a vacation and won't be back for a week?

this is gonna get warned OP just wanted to tell you before it happens.

Jannies here don't like muh extremism

I relate to him in every way except the fact he has a car, he is in many ways like those authors who become more famous after they die. Seeing the videos he made where he talks to himself on camera gives me the fuel to go on until my own day of perging.

Beware this is banbait

He forgot to turn off friendly fire :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :f:

But he was also had a very large ego and wanted a blonde stacy when he himself is a hapa incel

Ethnics who want white women over their own race deserve inceldom. They're part of the problem.

Don't rope, if you're gonna go out, do it in style.