Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I looked up incel in japanese and found some very interesting videos (weebcels GTFIH)

O

orchis

Adrift
-
Incel in japanese is インセル according to wiki
I looked it up on youtube and found some japanese videos about it

These videos seem to go indepth about inceldom, they show pictures and diagrams, and use familiar terminology like blackpill and even the whitepill. I don't know japanese but I found all the pictures and diagrams used in the videos to be pretty informative. It'd be cool if anyone here can translate what they're saying though.

I don't even speak english properly

robotic japanese sounds creepy af :feelstrash:

Dg_qnhhVAAA7teA.jpg

Interchangeable with hikikomori

If only we had some Japanesecels here. But Japanese Incels don't hang around foreign sites. @pp183 @PPEcel Can you guys translate if you're proficient in Japanese?

And done so kawaii. Japan is trully peak of civilisation

there's something that irks me about that robotic dialogue and those animations

Some Ricecels know that it's truly over

If only we had some Japanesecels here. But Japanese Incels don't hang around foreign sites. @pp183 @PPEcel Can you guys translate if you're proficient in Japanese?
i stopped watching after she said we wanted to genocide females lol

@BrendioEEE can you translate this?
"I hate that everyone else is having fun."
- Incel God Elliot Rodger (lold)

idk the sentence on the right :feelscry:

@BrendioEEE can you translate this?
I can read some of, but it has a lot of Kanji (Chinese Characters used in Japanese) that got me fucked up and I have no idea what they say. I'd probably be able to translate it if I heard it spoken tho.
This is all I could translate 100%, I have some guesses to what some of it says, but I don't like making guesses, especially out of context.
Dg qnhhVAAA7teA

Last edited:
can you translate this?

It's something along the lines of "Do random killers and pure terrorism go together? Do you hate everyone who is a fun-loving normie? - Incel Saint Elliot Rodger". I hope this gives you a sense of what he's saying.

The hikikomoripill helped me install another deadbolt on my door.

big bong ching chong ling long

not a single kanji

Even worse in japan as hikiks are demonized because jpan is a work centric shithole

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back