Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I LOSE MY DRIVER LICENSE

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Just because I drove too fast several times in 2018 and then accidentally went through a red light in less than a second in December 2019, my driving license will soon be revoked completely. I spend so much money on my car. Driving was the only Cope, I've ever enjoyed. My only pride, the driver license is taken away from me. This is ten times worse than failing a driving test. On top of that, my driver's license may be revoked for life time because I also caused a car accident with personal injury recently.

I seriously want to kill myself now. My life is completely meaningless now. It's over.

damn, thats pretty brutal man. I've sped a bit and got some warnings before, but never got my license taken away. My condolences.

@LastGerman worst nightmare

Meanwhile women are driving out there everyday

i never even had one lol

The responsible handling of my driving disqualification is decided by a Foid as well.

Imagine passing your driver license and taken your driver license away from a Foid. @LastGerman

I seriously want to kill myself now. My life is completely meaningless now. It's over.

I always said that driving is the msot important thing at life. There is really no point to live this life if you cannot drive as a grown up man.

@LastGerman imagine having one and losing it

At least he ahd a driver licence and he can drive.

Meanwhile women are driving out there everyday

I just cannot endure it any longer. It is too emasculating.

I think this will suit as your new mode of transport.
Clown

My last ticket was 80 in a 55. For a fee of 500$ my attorney beat it.

I always said that driving is the msot important thing at life. There is really no point to live this life if you cannot drive as a grown up man.

At least he ahd a driver licence and he can drive.

I just cannot endure it any longer. It is too emasculating.
Losing your driving license (by a women) is way worse because you get used to drive. I prefer not passing the driver license at all than losing it just because of stupid errors.

My last ticket was 80 in a 55. For a fee of 500$ my attorney beat it.

Brag.

Losing your driving license (by a women) is way worse because you get used to drive.

Absolutely emasculating and brutal but I can assure you, not being able to drive is the worst.

I prefer not passing the driver license at all than losing it just because of stupid errors.

Come one, that is not true at all. Being able to drive and owning a car is of course much better than not having it.

Come one, that is not true at all. Being able to drive and owning a car is of course much better than not having it.
Lolno. What's so great about having a car outside your house when you can't drive?

It's the same as seeing a young couple with an attractive woman at work every day that you can never get. You are always reminded of what you are missing in life. I would rather not want to meet them at all.

Lolno. What's so great about having a car outside your house when you can't drive?

Cope. It is much worse not being able to drive.

It's the same as seeing a young couple with an attractive woman at work every day that you can never get.

You are always reminded of what you are missing in life. I would rather not want to meet them at all.

Yes... and I cannot even drive and I have to see people, specially females, driving in their cars. So, this is much worse.

Cope. It is much worse not being able to drive.

Yes... and I cannot even drive and I have to see people, specially females, driving in their cars. So, this is much worse.
I agree that not being able to drive or not allowed to drive both sucks. But you can at least still learn it for gods sake, while I have to wait a long time, before I will be allowed to drive ever again. I may be dead before that because I roped. Apart from that, I commited crimes which gives me a negative report card.

Last edited:
I agree that not being able to drive or not allowed to drive both sucks. But you can at least still learn it for gods sake, while I have to wait a long time, before I will be allowed to drive ever again. I may be dead before that because I roped. Apart from that, I commited crimes which gives me a negative report card.
How long was your ban? Is it a point system like in the uk where you get banned for reaching a certain amount of points or for drink driving etc?

How long was your ban? Is it a point system like in the uk where you get banned for reaching a certain amount of points or for drink driving etc?
Yes, like most countries, we have a point system here, but we can also lose driver license by committing a crime with the car. I don't have any details about the duration of driver's license withdrawal yet. Officially, I still have my driver's license, but not for long.

I agree that not being able to drive or not allowed to drive both sucks. But you can at least still learn it for gods sake

Like I said, I am really struggling with it.

while I have to wait a long time, before I will be allowed to drive ever again.

The difference is, you have to wait while I cannot even drive.

Like I said, I am really struggling with it.

The difference is, you have to wait while I cannot even drive.
I dunno if it would be any easier but have you tried getting a motorcycle license. Means you can get on the roads with a provisional licence after doing the cbt. It'll get you experience driving on the roads then go get your full driver's license. I quite fancy getting a bike but it rains too much here I'm feart I'll come flying off the thing.

I dunno if it would be any easier but have you tried getting a motorcycle license. Means you can get on the roads with a provisional licence after doing the cbt. It'll get you experience driving on the roads then go get your full driver's license. I quite fancy getting a bike but it rains too much here I'm feart I'll come flying off the thing.

Cope.

Have you lost your driver license btw?

For me, a bike is not the same as a nice car. And it will also cost a lot, and I have to wear leather clothes with helmet all the time. Meh. I may as well just use public transport which is also 'Meh' .

Last edited:
Nigga I feel you so much.

I lost my licence for fucking 12 months for heroin possession. They did not fucking caught me being high while driving.
I have to pay fucking ~3000€ in total to get it back and have to do 6 random piss tests.

Now it will take at least another fucking year until I get a job to earn money for my hair transplant.

Have you lost your driver license btw?

For me, a bike is not the same as a nice car. And it will also cost a lot, and I have to wear leather clothes with helmet all the time. Meh. I may as well just use public transport which is also 'Meh' .
Naw, I had a mate that got an 18 month ban for drink driving. I'm no had any points on my license the ten years I've been driving. I had thought I'd been caught speeding a few times off the police camera vans but was lucky enough no to get any points. I think a decent bike would be good but I'd need to insure it, tax it and fuel it the same as my car and I can't justify the extra expense. It rains all the time year and the winters can be shit so I'd only get to use it a few months of the year.

Never had one