Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I lost all my memes

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I was a meme poster on braincels, I have hundreds of top quality memes and posts on my history and now I lost them all. I had a few saved but most of them are gone.
:feelsrope:

Braincels memes were the shit.
IT cucks must pay

i actually made a few memes for that sub, and now they're gone :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How come you never post memes here?

I never browsed braincels.

I was a meme poster on braincels, I have hundreds of top quality memes and posts on my history and now I lost them all. I had a few saved but most of them are gone.
:feelsrope:
/r/inceltears probably has several of yours posts, memecel. Ironically cucktears is the biggest blackpill meme repository right now.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope braincel users keep posting top quality memes here

Mobilecels who save memes on there phone rise up!

I had thousands of high iq posts and comments now i cant even prove it existed

I saw a meme once!

I was like...

WUT IN TARNATION!

I had thousands of high iq posts and comments now i cant even prove it existed
Yes tbh, same happened when r/incels was banned, it's like a big part of my life died with it. I used to post there everyday

Do a magic trick to bring them back

So many memes gone.

jfl a soy meme idea would occasionally spark in my head and id quickly find a numale pic to make a meme

i remember the pickle rick shirt soy meme got 800 upsoys just a week before ban and it made me feel good that i made 800 brocels laugh

jfl a soy meme idea would occasionally spark in my head and id quickly find a numale pic to make a meme

i remember the pickle rick shirt soy meme got 800 upsoys just a week before ban and it made me feel good that i made 800 brocels laugh
lol @ you reddit kids, i wake up to alerts on incels.co like a real man.

This is not the place for memes tbh, I once posted one and people insulted me. https://incels.is/threads/the-life-of-a-pedotears-user.125586/
That same meme got like 500 likes on braincels. Most of my memes were low iq garbage tbh
I lol'ed at everyone shitting at your thread, and most braincels users are Teencels who go there for laughs, not even a incel. Just a teen who hasnt had a relationship in a month or two. Thats why the majority of the front page was low effort same old memes.

lol @ you reddit kids, i wake up to alerts on incels.co like a real man.
JFL i did allnighters browsing this forum when i signed up, the alerts were addictionfuel as fuk