Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost all will to improve when I went bald

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Literally went from NW2 to NW6 in 2 years in my mid 20s.

It's funny too how literally no one with hair cares. Everyone tells you to get over it, that it's not a big deal. Yeah fucking right. It's literally the single worst thing that can happen to anyone's looks.

It's a literal disfigurement.

FUCK HAIR.

People with everything tell you it's no big deal.

Foids/chad think sex is meaningless. Would die without it.

Same with hair.

Sad shit, man. This is sad shit, indeed. This shit, makes me sad. Sad shit.

All hope is lost. Give up.

There is no hope

Is it odd that I find complete baldness to be superior to partial baldness (like the type people would wear a comb-over with)?

I acknowledge that hair is extremely important and people with hair are more attractive, but I just find complete baldness to be somewhat better than the hideous near-balding comb-over hairstyles.

Is it odd that I find complete baldness to be superior to partial baldness (like the type people would wear a comb-over with)?

I acknowledge that hair is extremely important and people with hair are more attractive, but I just find complete baldness to be somewhat better than the hideous near-balding comb-over hairstyles.
Yeah it's the only way to do it

Embrace the baldness brah! If you shave, your skull will magically become like Joe Rogan's! Do you even bald brah?

I lost all will to improve when I realized I wasn't Chad and girls only want Chad

Embrace the baldness brah! If you shave, your skull will magically become like Joe Rogan's! Do you even bald brah?
I shave but I still wish I had hair. I would look decent with hair but without it I look like a pedo rapist skinhead
I'm fighting the reaper myself. I looked into hair transplant and scalp micro pigmentation. Some are crap. Some look like this : https://www.beautycarenederland.nl/...tion-SMP-Beauty-Care-Nederland-BCN-large7.jpg
That one looks really shitty, mine turned out okay tbh I'm pretty happy with it

I recommend getting SMP. That's why I made my name SMPcel

Here's how mine turned out
SMPCEL

Keep in mind I was a legit NW6 before getting it. Like the entire top of my head was bare bones bald. So all things considered it turned out okay. Still an incel though, women's standards are fucking ridiculous

Last edited:
What about those type of wigs stuff that cancer foids get?

Brutal as fuck

It's funny too how literally no one with hair cares. Everyone tells you to get over it, that it's not a big deal. Yeah fucking right. It's literally the single worst thing that can happen to anyone's looks.

FUCK HAIR.

SMPCEL.png

It's yours? I lost all my hair at 18. I can't even do transplant. What do you think about SMP?

eat only meat, quality meat, organic, even raw, for a couple months and you will regrow hair
Regrowing from NW6 isn't a thing, my dude. It's long gone by now.
It's yours? I lost all my hair at 18. I can't even do transplant. What do you think about SMP?
Yeah that's mine. I'm happy with the SMP. But you really have to do your research and find a skilled clinic and pay an arm and a leg for it. It's very expensive to get the skilled guys.

get one of those realistic wigs they stick on. look up non surgical hair transplant

Absolutely brutal, your parents should be imprisoned.

Shit I can relate to this so much.
Everything looks so pointless now.
I used to have long pretty hair, and no I look like a fucking paedo because I don't like shaved head

I shave but I still wish I had hair. I would look decent with hair but without it I look like a pedo rapist skinhead

That one looks really shitty, mine turned out okay tbh I'm pretty happy with it

View attachment 204321

Keep in mind I was a legit NW6 before getting it. Like the entire top of my head was bare bones bald. So all things considered it turned out okay. Still an incel though, women's standards are fucking ridiculous

At least your skull isn't deformed with weird folds like mine.

I have very thick hair, so I think I won't ever go bald (my dad is 52, still has full hair) but if I did, I would fucking rope :feelsrope:

I lost the will know that im a sub 3 incel

FUCK HAIR.
Getting older live gives you an "it's over" attitude and you don't care anymore.

hair is fixable at least. get on it boyo

FUCK HAIR.
6 six into this torture, I have essential become a very hateful person because of how people put me down and act like it's not because of my baldness, the hypocrisy of normies makes me want to go ER on them

yeah there's no hope

at first it made me angry and i was in denial, then as i got older and balder, i realised it doesn't actually matter. it's not like i was popular or girls liked me before and the only reason i was getting angry was because i was bluepilled and somehow thought my fantasies, my dreams would become real but i also needed my hair jfl. of course, that's complete bullshit. that's why i will probably just embrace. don't have the money to stop it and besides, can't hide genes

Never began for baldcels. Its utterly hopeless.

I know the pain you're feeling. I should have started taking Finasteride and Minoxidil as soon as I noticed the miniaturization happening, but I read all of the horror stories about how Finasteride causes Erectile Dysfunction Disorder and in some cases Gynecomastia, so I backed out. You just can't win as an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back