Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I lost my job

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
The company i'm working for went into bankruptcy. I will never forgot my job, i've had it for 7 years. It was the best job i've had only because i could LDAR and get away with it. I was able to go outside for 30mins during work hours and just look at the horizon of Visingsö and sunshine while the auto lathes were doing their job, no boss who was on my back all the time, no stress. I could sleep in several days a week and still never get fired from it. I had the best work colleagues ever but most of them got fired and left earlier so for the past year i never had any good work colleagues.

I'm now on a 3 months suspension with pay and i feel like becoming a NEET. I'm not sure if i can handle a regular job with stress and no LDAR freedom as well as normie work colleagues and a boss who hates me (My past boss was a 90-year old boomer, very relaxed and he never got mad at me). Next week every machine will be sold on auction. This is the beggining of my new and possibly miserable life. I will have to endure a normie job if i ever get one or become a NEET.

It's over for 3 month suspensioncels

The company i'm working for went into bankruptcy.
See the positive side of it. At least you didn't lots your job because of incompetence. I bet you can find another job and enjoy the NEET time you have at least a little.

I was at a trial day on monday working for a new company, they said they will email me if they take me this week. Still nothing.... guess I fucked up

What was the job?

The company i'm working for went into bankruptcy. I will never forgot my job, i've had it for 7 years. It was the best job i've had only because i could LDAR and get away with it. I was able to go outside for 30mins during work hours and just look at the horizon of Visingsö and sunshine while the auto lathes were doing their job, no boss who was on my back all the time, no stress. I could sleep in several days a week and still never get fired from it. I had the best work colleagues ever but most of them got fired and left earlier so for the past year i never had any good work colleagues.

I'm now on a 3 months suspension with pay and i feel like becoming a NEET. I'm not sure if i can handle a regular job with stress and no LDAR freedom as well as normie work colleagues and a boss who hates me (My past boss was a 90-year old boomer, very relaxed and he never got mad at me). Next week every machine will be sold on auction. This is the beggining of my new and possibly miserable life. I will have to endure a normie job if i ever get one or become a NEET.
You got to have fun for 7 years. But all fun must come to an end sooner or later.

wow dats krazy bro

that job sounded very wholsome keanu chungus unironically

Only chad is allowed to have a lifetime of taking it easy according to soyciety.
Chads fun also comes to an end eventually. The difference is that he really gets to have fun in the field of sex/dating/marriage/kids compared to us rotting virgins.

Chads fun also comes to an end eventually. The difference is that he really gets to have fun in the field of sex/dating/marriage/kids compared to us rotting virgins.
A very mortalitypilled conclusion ngl

A very mortalitypilled conclusion ngl
Yeah it is because many of us are looking for a way out of this clown world and roping is the only way. Chad lives a full life, we dont even get to finish half of it.

Don't go NEET if you can avoid it. It's death. For a while it can be okay, but it gets harder and harder to get back to being part of society. Employers don't hire people who've been out of work for a while and have gaps in their resume.

Don't go NEET if you can avoid it. It's death. For a while it can be okay, but it gets harder and harder to get back to being part of society. Employers don't hire people who've been out of work for a while and have gaps in their resume.

Idk about that bro

Now is the best time to NEET I’ve been doing it and if anyone asks about a gap in employment just blame it on covid jfl

NEET is the only one true LDAR :feelsokman:

Sad shit man. You lost a comfy job.