Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love and appreciate that you guys are authentic

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Specifically regarding your hate and hostility toward the world. We have been treated so fucking badly and many of us just take it with a smile. I totally see now how so many of us can laugh when bad things happen to normies. The world just constantly shits on us and we did nothing to deserve it.

Exactly, no point in hating yourself.
You are not your own enemy.
Letting your hatred flow is healthy.

Thanks bud, we're all alone so it'd be nice if we could be a tribe or something, not gonna happen I know but imagine what we could do if it were so.

Thanks bud, we're all alone so it'd be nice if we could be a tribe or something, not gonna happen I know but imagine what we could do if it were so.
Too much infighting to ever actually be united

If the online spaces get taken down I would like to start an underground cannibal cult.

No need to pretend anything, we are equally worthless