Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I love Billy Eilish

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
How can someone so young be so talented?

i like her big tits and ass

Too talented for me to listen

If you call deepthroating the studio mic to make unintelligible music talent then yikerinos.

time to rope op

Another generic degenerate piece of crap. These untalented pricks should be assassinated!

Cringe tbh ngl

I can't find her attractive because of her retarded fashion and hair dye, and that fluoride stare

She said she wears baggy clothes so she won't be viewed as a sex symbol yet she makes music videos of dancing with half naked men

I don't like him

I hate her stupid psychopathic emo stare.

Foid worship tbh

She hates you ngl.

You're joking, right?

are there any l*ftoidcels browsing?
i have a political question. if your revolution actually does occur, logically, if murder of the rich is fine, can we also forcefully :feelshmm: rich foids and possibly make them our wives too?

Little bit OT but she continuously body shames men even though she's all for "body positivity" and yet she wears baggy ass clothes in order to cover up her own body.

Foid logic in a nut shell.

Last edited:
this bitch is too toxic

Literally every girl born after 2001 seems to be one, ngl.

Its almost as if she's the face representing the white girls born after 2001.

Last edited:
You guys know her brother is her producer? What kind of brother encourages her behavior? Does he stand guard while she bangs random guys on the road?

I want to fuck her