Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love Brazil and its people. Fuck the USA and Europe.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This is based as fuck. look at this shit. This girl is 16 years old and she dates a 34-year-old dude who used to be her teacher! she's asking if they risk getting in trouble with the law. The answer is no. But the comments are totally different from the shit you read on IT. MOST PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTIVE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

I wish you faggots could speak Portuguese instead of this shitty Frankenstein language called English. I can't translate everything for you dumbfucks, but this is a mega lifefuel for us cultured men. This is the link:https://jus.com.br/duvidas/317081/u...enina-de-16-o-pai-nao-autoriza-mais-a-mae-sim

There's even a 40 year old man who dates a 16 year old on the comment section. Check this shit out. Even the women are supportive.

and youre still virgin

Lifefuel for @Mainländer

Brazil is great and all until you look at murder rate tbh..

America and Europe will probably be like Brazil in the future anyway if they keep importing high T third world niggers

At least hookers are cheap here, but it's hard to make money.

America and Europe will probably be like Brazil in the future anyway if they keep importing high T third world niggers

I hope this happens tbh. America and Europe are too cucked for my taste. I used to love America, but reading the shit that IT posts made me hate the whole country. Europe is also pretty shitty.
At least hookers are cheap here, but it's hard to make money.

We could novinhamax if we weren't too ugly.

every country with a population over 6 million is a shithole tbh

I'll do my best to learn how to speak and write Portuguese.

I'm tired, bored by this AOC retarded illogical nonsense. Americans are even worse than European normies, they literally call you a "pedo" for just expressing the will to fuck an underage teen.

American men are the most ignorant, the dumbest, the fattest. They spreaded their abhorrent ignorance among all the countries they conquered, they destroyed our freedom, they stole resources from other lands, they created feminism, they invented social media.

Fuck america and their retardation, fuck their ignorance. Every place without stupid AOC laws is better than America.

every country with a population over 6 million is a shithole tbh

estou em um relacionamento complicado.
Minha mãe acha que sou virgem mas perdi com com um namorado que eu tive e agora estou vivendo um namoro com um cara de 57 anos , mas nao quero saber a idade dele, quero casar com ele !
Mas nao sei que isso e possivel vou fazer 17 anos em marco...
Sera que tem alguem pra tirar minhas duvidas ..

This bitch is 17 and dates a 57 year old guy. Life fuel tbh. It depends on what you mean by shithole. Personally, I think the USA is worse than Brazil. America has good areas like Maine and Vermont, but the rest of the country is pretty much a piece of shit. Australia and New Zealand are the only good countries in the anglo world.

estou em um relacionamento complicado.
Minha mãe acha que sou virgem mas perdi com com um namorado que eu tive e agora estou vivendo um namoro com um cara de 57 anos , mas nao quero saber a idade dele, quero casar com ele !
Mas nao sei que isso e possivel vou fazer 17 anos em marco...
Sera que tem alguem pra tirar minhas duvidas ..

This bitch is 17 and dates a 57 year old guy. Life fuel tbh. It depends on what you mean by shithole. Personally, I think the USA is worse than Brazil. America has good areas like Maine and Vermont, but the rest of the country is pretty much a piece of shit. Australia and New Zealand are the only good countries in the anglo world.
brazil is a shithole because of the low iq population and the nature

based nigger kid, is he speaking portugese

BS. IQ is a European meme. If you are ready to believe everything European normies tell you, then you're not blackpilled. I don't believe any of the pseudo-science preached by American and European psychologists.

based nigger kid, is he speaking portugese

Yes, it's Portuguese. Great movie tbh

BS. IQ is a European meme. If you are ready to believe everything European normies tell you, then you're not blackpilled. I don't believe any of the pseudo-science preached by American and European psychologists.

He has become very quit recently
He said he was doing something or taking a break, I can't remember specifically.

I found it
Kek, I wish. I've been away from the site because it's end of the semester so lots to do at college, plus my mom is having her vacation and I'm spending a lot of time with her.

Brutal IQpill. All developed countries have an average IQ of 90 or higher. In fact my mother land is pretty low IQ hence why it’s a shithole. I’m so embarrassed man.

Brutal IQpill. All developed countries have an average IQ of 90 or higher. In fact my mother land is pretty low IQ hence why it’s a shithole. I’m so embarrassed man.
indians in the west are high iq

This is based as fuck. look at this shit. This girl is 16 years old and she dates a 34-year-old dude who used to be her teacher! she's asking if they risk getting in trouble with the law. The answer is no. But the comments are totally different from the shit you read on IT. MOST PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTIVE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

I wish you faggots could speak Portuguese instead of this shitty Frankenstein language called English. I can't translate everything for you dumbfucks, but this is a mega lifefuel for us cultured men. This is the link:https://jus.com.br/duvidas/317081/u...enina-de-16-o-pai-nao-autoriza-mais-a-mae-sim

There's even a 40 year old man who dates a 16 year old on the comment section. Check this shit out. Even the women are supportive.

Whats there to love if you aren't getting to take part in it, also its very ironic for you to say this while planning a trip to SEA, if brazil was so great you'd go there (or stay there if you already live there, can't remember)

not like 14-16 year old foids would want me either

I wish you faggots could speak Portuguese instead of this shitty Frankenstein language called English. I can't translate everything for you dumbfucks, but this is a mega lifefuel for us cultured men.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:

Whats there to love if you aren't getting to take part in it, also its very ironic for you to say this while planning a trip to SEA, if brazil was so great you'd go there (or stay there if you already live there, can't remember)

I'm not participating now. But who knows... things might work in the future. I'm all about exploring my options. After I'm done with SEA, I will explore other parts of Brazil.

I'm not participating now. But who knows... things might work in the future. I'm all about exploring my options. After I'm done with SEA, I will explore other parts of Brazil.

JFL the only sure thing in brazil is prostitution (its legal), but it seems pretty ridiculous for an incel to bank on the idea that they'll just happen to get some jail bait because its culturally appropriate

I also thought about going to brazil over an SEA country, but brazil seems a bit dangerous, it would be very ironic to wealthmaxx and go to a country, only to get killed

Dude shit is so bad in brazil, I googled "murder rate brazil" and one of the "People also ask" queries is - "Is murder legal in Brazil" :feelskek:

That's how bad it is

not like 14-16 year old foids would want me either

I forgot to mention. Those girls are dating guys that make quite a lot of money, one of the dudes is a lawyer. Moneymaxing is a legit strategy in Brazil. Personally, I'm not against betabuxing if that means I will have access to a prime 16-year-old.
JFL the only sure thing in brazil is prostitution (its legal), but it seems pretty ridiculous for an incel to bank on the idea that they'll just happen to get some jail bait because its culturally appropriate

Those girls who were asking for information on the legality of their relationships were 16 and 17-year-olds dating guys who were in their 40s and 50s. I don't think those guys are good-looking, it's clearly a betabuxing situation and I'm not against betabux. Although I admit that it's not guaranteed that an incel will get a JB, I want the option to be there. I don't know if that makes sense. It's pretty shitty to live in a country where if you date a 17year old, you'll go to jail.

I also thought about going to brazil over an SEA country, but brazil seems a bit dangerous, it would be very ironic to wealthmaxx and go to a country, only to get killed

I'm choosing SEA because I have this thing for Asian girls. I looked at the girls @itsOVER fucked and those are my type of women. Latina women are too big for my taste.

The danger is always there. I'd take my chances anywhere. I'm not even scared of murder. What really frightens me is ending up alone in an apartment room, my parents dead, and I'm all by myself in the world. This shit scares the fuck out of me, dude.. no kidding.

I plan to explore other parts of Brazil though despite the murder rates.

Last edited:

It's already the case. What you can see there started a long time ago.
Now it's the final wave. I'm sure I'd see more white people in Brazil than here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back