Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love Covid

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
The sweethearts will no longer be able to see each other thanks to the lockdown imposed by the state and already during the first phase, many couples have melted and damaged. I enjoy, these IT bastards have to suffer as much as we do

The sweethearts will no longer be able to see each other thanks to the lockdown imposed by the state and already during the first phase, many couples have melted and damaged. I enjoy, these IT bastards have to suffer as much as we do
Why is this RageFuel instead of LifeFuel?

Anyways, I hope all normies catch COVID.

It sure is a good thing. St covid19cel has also caused many foids to kill themselves.

It could also be optimal for those who want to "rope" but do not have the courage
I hate it, if it wasn't for covid i would have finished a whole semester and increased my lifts.
Lessons online?

Covid clean our world by chads, normie, foids, older people, people with problems... It's the fucking nice "final solution" by Hitler
I Hope that dies really many people

They'll just violate lockdown, JFL if you think the state will get in their way.

Covid isnt killing too many Chads and stacies unfortunately

We should sciencemaxx and engineer a virus that only targets Chads.
If all the Chads were gone they will still not go anywhere near us, they would all rather jump in front of a train

I hate it, if it wasn't for covid i would have finished a whole semester and increased my lifts.
tbhngl. I couldn't go the gym and cardiomaxx for 6 fucking months. Covid was fine initially but after few months I started hating it ngl.

Cope if you don’t think they’re not locked in an apartment somewhere and furiously breeding

No online lasses in my country.
Brutal. I'm taking online classes (for obvious reasons)

And the whole forest is my gym tbh

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I enjoyed watching normies getting pissed while full lockdown lasted, too bad it didn't last longer.

They'll just violate lockdown, JFL if you think the state will get in their way.
women don't give the slightest shit about their own health or safety if they can get Chad's cock. Universities have the highest rates of Covid, why do you think that is? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

women don't give the slightest shit about their own health or safety if they can get Chad's cock. Universities have the highest rates of Covid, why do you think that is? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
A lot of reason why that is the case, to be fair.

Young people are 200 times less likely to die of COVID so they aren't inclined to take protective measures.

Dormitories are crowded and often have shared facilities that make social distancing impossible.

But of course, femoids wanting Chad cock plays a role.

I hope all IT cucks catch covid and suffer

i don't believe in that coivd thing but it has made things little better for us especially seeing normies suffer on soical aspects and their fear of getting the fake virus makes me chuckle like a maniac