Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love him, but I told him I am going to fuck someone else. It has worked out great.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/larabl/i_love_him_but_i_told_him_i_am_going_to_fuck/

TLDR: Cunt claims her husband doesn't want to fuck her (this is probably bullshit she invented) so says she's going to have sex with another man. Surprise surprise she finds a Chad immediately and has "incredible" sex with him, going home to her husband for emotional support. Tells cuck husband he can find other women if he wants (as if that's a fucking possibility for the average man). Cunt now calls the Chad she fucks her boyfriend and has introduced him to her kids, so now the husband is literally someone whose wife has a boyfriend :lul:

Look at this fucking shit:
Maybe that is what he needs. To see that other men are interested in me. That other men want me. That other men are willing to have a life with me, a life that he already has. I keep everything open and honest with him as well. He has met the man who is fucking his wife. He knows where I go when I am out, he knows what we do. Being open about it is the best. My Husband is accepting of it. As always he is more than welcome to find another women but he still chooses not too. He would rather pay for whores on Only fans instead. Okay. Fine with me.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK AND WHAT A FUCKING CUNT

Pays for onlyfans because his wife is cucking him :lul:

Both parties deserve to be beheaded publicly.

ULTIMATE ERFUEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's unbelievable really. If you told men a few decades ago that they would never father children, that they would masturbate for enormous money to whores that they will never physically touch while their wife fucks other men and refuses sex with them while working in a dead-end-job with no future perspective despite having the best CVs possible and this was even one of the better outcomes they would have totally gone postal in public, but nowadays this is deemed acceptable. Unironically there is no cure for the West.

Take a flight to brazil for "vacation".

Bitch became a landwhale and decided it's easier to get a Tyrone to fuck her than to lose weight

Bitch became a landwhale and decided it's easier to get a Tyrone to fuck her than to lose weight
Yeah I suspected the same. I wish I could see the women who post these DeadBedrooms threads, guarantee they've just got fat as fuck after marriage and the husband is no longer interested.

Unrelated but I guarantee he's white.

20210122 185144

Like how she introduced her new bull to their kids. "Hi kids, this man fucks me from time to time, I hope you'll get along!". So fucked up. She just had to humiliate her cuck husband by letting her bull around THEIR children. Loved the part where the proud cuck threatened to leave but had to back down. He knows that she'd just destroy him at court and he can do nothing about it.

Unrelated but I guarantee he's white.

View attachment 406457
Lol yeah 100%. That's why when rightwingcucks on this forum talk about the pride of their race they forget the fact that whites are legit the only population who KNOWINGLY get cucked by their wives and just accept it.

Lol yeah 100%. That's why when rightwingcucks on this forum talk about the pride of their race they forget the fact that whites are legit the only population who KNOWINGLY get cucked by their wives and just accept it.
90% of cumskins here would willingly cuck themselves if they had the chance.

The sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach you get when you realize he tried to fill the void his cheating wife left with OnlyFans because he can't get other women, man. What a trap to be in. I hope he gets out. Also, everything on Reddit is a LARP.

Cucks are abhorrent

GOD PLEASE SMITE THESE SODOMITES

so it’s very easy to infer here that the wife is a landwhale. I actually think she’s being honest when she says her husband isn’t attracted to her and that he doesn’t want to have sex with her. what it seems like to me is that he’s just resigned himself to being a cuckold out of genuine apathy.

he initially threatened to leave her so clearly he doesn’t like the idea. he’s just decided that upheaving his entire life, getting fucked over financially in divorce court and potentially losing access to his kids just isn’t worth it. he simply lives with the humiliation and discontent because he doesn’t have the mental fortitude to endure the alternative

if I was him I’d still divorce her and go MGTOW ngl but I almost can’t blame him, there’s no winning scenario for him here

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/larabl/i_love_him_but_i_told_him_i_am_going_to_fuck/

TLDR: Cunt claims her husband doesn't want to fuck her (this is probably bullshit she invented) so says she's going to have sex with another man. Surprise surprise she finds a Chad immediately and has "incredible" sex with him, going home to her husband for emotional support. Tells cuck husband he can find other women if he wants (as if that's a fucking possibility for the average man). Cunt now calls the Chad she fucks her boyfriend and has introduced him to her kids, so now the husband is literally someone whose wife has a boyfriend :lul:

dn read. too much frustration.

The thirst of men knows no bounds

If that was me I'd bash her skull in.

Common landwhale-cuck relationship

his son aint his

his son aint his
Lmao yeah. And even if it originally was, the "boyfriend" might be taking over that role :lul:

The OP is peak clown world. Beyond insane

The embarrassing state of women today.

Holy fuck at introducing their kids to the guy who fucks her. That's a capital offense.

This is what awaits you if you ascend

Is inceldom a blessing in disguise?

GOD PLEASE SMITE THESE SODOMITES
so it’s very easy to infer here that the wife is a landwhale. I actually think she’s being honest when she says her husband isn’t attracted to her and that he doesn’t want to have sex with her. what it seems like to me is that he’s just resigned himself to being a cuckold out of genuine apathy.

he initially threatened to leave her so clearly he doesn’t like the idea. he’s just decided that upheaving his entire life, getting fucked over financially in divorce court and potentially losing access to his kids just isn’t worth it. he simply lives with the humiliation and discontent because he doesn’t have the mental fortitude to endure the alternative

if I was him I’d still divorce her and go MGTOW ngl but I almost can’t blame him, there’s no winning scenario for him here
If that was me I'd bash her skull in.
Holy fuck at introducing their kids to the guy who fucks her. That's a capital offense.

You know in many ways it honestly is. Thank fucking god we don't have to deal with women and their endless backstabbing bullshit.

You know in many ways it honestly is. Thank fucking god we don't have to deal with women and their endless backstabbing bullshit.
That's lifefuel, honestly
This might not be the worst fate.

It's of little comfort tbh
The majority of normies that have to deal with trouble from women are imo sadly low tier in looks and usually not that rich.
That's lifefuel, honestly
This might not be the worst fate.
Maybe if sexless males weren't treated worse than other males in all other aspects of life. But you are constantly reminded of how you are missing an essential part of the human experience even past if this wasn't a thing tbh

#Warmachinedidnothingwrong

Couldnt be me. The cuck needs a beating of a lifetime in gta 5 and the foid, well leave that to god.

Inceldom isn't the blessing, being black pilled is. Inceldom is a hell. The black pill tells you why you're there.

These cucks are in a different hell, but they have no idea why they're there or how they got there.

This isn’t clown world... this is nightmare world...