Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I love how delusional ugly women are. (ghosted yet again)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Got ghosted again by some cunt,she was fatter than me,more recessed and had a fucked nose.
Bitch is bordering on obese and thinks that stuffing her fat rolls in her jeans will make her seem skinny.
The funniest part is that Im not even her looksmatch,i fucking mog her
and she still ghosted me because she felt entitled to someone more attractive.

It's like those whores quoting the billie eilish line about not fucking ugly guys,when the irony is that they themselves are hideous.

If im genetic garbage,then so is she.

Women who are 2/10 always think they’re worth at least an 8. Thanks hypergamy. Dating is fucked.

She deserves the best of the best!

Where did you meet her? :waitwhat:

:feelsbadman: sucks man :feelsbadman:.
Try chadfishing her, and then ghost her.

How did you even gain her attention op?:chad:

She beautifull queen, and you entitled misogynist

we talked about anime

i literally made her laugh non-stop,for any personalitycopers i was nothing but good and made her laugh the whole time
Lol anime fangirls are the worst (juggernaut law)

we talked about anime

i literally made her laugh non-stop,for any personalitycopers i was nothing but good and made her laugh the whole time

Anime chicks are the most hypergmous

Posted at the same time lmfao

true,she mired my chad friend,when he was in lifts.
She was aiming for a facially chadlite who was 203cm 6'8

Anime chicks are the most hypergmous

Posted at the same time lmfao
Glad mine was posted first:dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsgah:
Jk sorry bud had to brag:feelsLSD:
true,she mired my chad friend,when he was in lifts.
She was aiming for a facially chadlite who was 203cm 6'8
Brutal. Not a single women will settle for less.

Bilie eilish called ugly men pigs

Another high IQ post by @Eugenicist
don't tell them my IQ mastermindful plan to get high post count by saying insipidness while using my long posts to cover my tracks.

don't tell them my IQ mastermindful plan to get high post count by saying insipidness while using my long posts to cover my tracks.
I won’t don’t worry

In this clown world the pig is not delusional. It easily can get high tier normie

Thats brutal bro

I don't want ugly women, would rather remain alone

You should of gave her all of your diamonds and enchanted golden apples inkwell! You're not entitled to voxels!

This is why I don't waste time with things like this. I'll pass on such potent doses of suifuel.

This post is level 1000relatable . just insults me even more that these landwhales think they deserve chads and see us as trash while most of us probably mog them. Yet we are the incels and they get a free pass on life

Got ghosted again by some cunt,she was fatter than me,more recessed and had a fucked nose.
Bitch is bordering on obese and thinks that stuffing her fat rolls in her jeans will make her seem skinny.
The funniest part is that Im not even her looksmatch,i fucking mog her
and she still ghosted me because she felt entitled to someone more attractive.

It's like those whores quoting the billie eilish line about not fucking ugly guys,when the irony is that they themselves are hideous.

If im genetic garbage,then so is she.
Bruh, I'm talking to a girl and she said one of the reasons she hasn't ghosted me is because I remind her of Humbert Humbert.
I mean goddamn.

Bruh, I'm talking to a girl and she said one of the reasons she hasn't ghosted me is because I remind her of Humbert Humbert.
I mean goddamn.
You know what? nvm, I think she ghosted me

Women who are 2/10 always think they’re worth at least an 8. Thanks hypergamy. Dating is fucked.
Feminism and pro fat things have made landwhales think they are still good
just lol

Billie eilish obviously does not know she fuck ugly, dog ugly, Her cunt probably looks like a mangled tuna after a dogs mauled it then had ducks shit all over it.

I hope the people who gave women rights are burning in hell