Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love how IT has rules but we don't. It's ironic(check the thread to find out why)

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
We can link directly to their threads and we can quote usernames and etc. We could even organize raids against them if we wanted to.

They desperately want to shut us down but they're not allowed to doxx usernames, they're not allowed to link directly to threads, they're not allowed to show extreme graphic material, and etc. They have to follow Reddit's rules.

And this is VERY ironic because they originally set up those rules to protect themselves. This was all to protect trannies, women, and etc. from being doxxed or harassed. So those rules are now preventing them from taking real actions against us. They are neutered because they neutered themselves. All they can do is post screencaps with censored names and that's it. That's all they can do. They literally worked so hard to empower women and minorities to the point where they've emasculated themselves completely.

IT won't touch this.

IT is desperate for some content.

IT on suicide watch

Yea it is pretty ironic I guess

IT is so far up their own ass

True, reddit is cucked tbh

They are soy suckers. They pose no threat

cucked themselves

Truth is the game was rigged from the start :feelsYall: