Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love how you IT bitches think you can stop a man from his primal urges.

taloh

taloh

Banned
-
You little cunts really think rejecting countless of men and being little cum sucking whores will have no consequences?
You really think the law is gonna stop a man (who will always be physically stronger than a w*man) from raping you in the cunt?
You really think you can stop someone who is stronger than you in literally every aspect?
When a sub 8 man fucks you raw in the cunt pointing a knife to your face remember nobody is going to save you.
:)

Oh yeah and you can send the feds to my house or whatever you faggots do.
I will keep saying what i want.
:feelshaha:

Bluepillers: 24

Yeah we're supposed to be good little dogs that take all the hits, while chad and normies go and actually live their life. Because... we suck?

Pathetic reasoning from the retarded society.

This is a prime example of foids not being able to understand what ugly men suffer through

A woman ought to know her only true worth in this society: her body.

You little cunts really think rejecting countless of men and being little cum sucking whores will have no consequences?
You really think the law is gonna stop a man (who will always be physically stronger than a w*man) from raping you in the cunt?
You really think you can stop someone who is stronger than you in literally every aspect?
When a sub 8 man fucks you raw in the cunt pointing a knife to your face remember nobody is going to save you.
:)

Oh yeah and you can send the feds to my house or whatever you faggots do.
I will keep saying what i want.
:feelshaha:

Attachments

• 48fwwztmk3c41.jpg
    48fwwztmk3c41.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 7
Should be tagged

[Based]

Yeah we're supposed to be good little dogs that take all the hits, while chad and normies go and actually live their life. Because... we suck?

Pathetic reasoning from the retarded society.
We are supposed to pretend that everything is ok with this cucked world while it's clearly not and just play our role of silent ldaring losers. But we refuse to play by their rules and that's why we are hated by many.