[SuicideFuel] I love kids

spongysleight

spongysleight

Recruit
-
5h 12m
Apply to foster? Yeah true they won't be "your" kids, but you can be a positive influence in their life. It's hard but can be very fulfilling if done right

Tugacel

Tugacel

Recruit
-
19h 15m
I feel sorry for kids today, they're fucked from birth, 9 out 10 chances their parents are going to be Chads and Staycies, meaning they won't give a shit about them, raising and educating them properly.
Either dump them on their grandparents, if they still have them or they care, or just give them a stupid smartphone/tablet to distract them and shut them up, and fuck whatever happens to the kid...

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
12d 19h 20m
I dont mind them tbh

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
18d 1h 19m
u sound like a post-wall foid

F

Fuckcel

Officer
-
19h 51m
OP, being an uncle is cool too. Atleast you won't have to worry about your kids being depressed for being sub human. Just enjoy the kids you got in your family, don't think about it too much.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
13d 10h 31m
Sickos sexualizing legitimate children are one thing. I do truly enjoy their energy and outlook on the world. I hope ill have my own some day somehow. They dont have the heavy burden of this societies retardation weighing on their minds and question it well. Yeah ive seen some very bad kids but some ive met through co workers and such in the past were surprisingly intelligent for their age, more intelligent then the vast majority of Americans tbh.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 14h 21m
i dont get it
He's basically saying "What if your son becomes an IT poster." So that means you were an incel before you fucked your son's mother to conceive him. It would destroy the IT poster.