Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I love kids

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
My friend had a kid recently and he is the cutest thing ever. I love being around him and making him giggle. It makes me suicidal at the same time though, knowing that I will never have a kid of my own. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I hate kids, because I envy their disposition in regards to being ignorant about a ton of shit pewpew.

Not me tbh I find them to be unsufferably annoying and stupid

kids are pure if properly disciplined
unless youre in degenerate US of a

Jesse Pinkman

I'd hate to see my son become an incel

I hate kids, because I envy their disposition in regards to being ignorant about a ton of shit pewpew.

lmao you are so fucked if thats all you get from being around kids.

I hate kids. They are annoying and stupid.

lmao you are so fucked if thats all you get from being around kids.
Why else would they need praise?

I'm not partial to their activities or behaviors, if I ever had a child my partialness towards them would solely be as an extension of myself and an investment of myself into their personality and future.

I would treat my child with respect, proper care, and ensure a quality education. I will show them affection, and give them consistent encouragement and validation in their early life to allow them to be able to socially function later in life pewpew.

Why else would they need praise?

I'm not partial to their activities or behaviors, if I ever had a child my partialness towards them would solely be as an extension of myself and an investment of myself into their personality and future.

I would treat my child with respect, proper care, and ensure a quality education. I will show them affection, and give them consistent encouragement and validation in their early life to allow them to be able to socially function later in life pewpew.

Fair enough. Very wholesome :feelsgah:

I don't, kids are annoying in how they need constant attention, and validation. They're pretty much like foids, if you think about it. Just less self aware.

5-10 are best years I like. But I don't want kids anyway.

Kids are usually based tbh. They don't lie and just do what they want. JFL at hating kids tbh, its one of the biggest soyboy trait around. You see it on Reddit all the time. "r/childfree!!! I hate crotch goblins!!! I should get a vasectomy I HATE kids!!! Women are more than child carers!! :soy:"

You will never have one just bc u were born ugly

Wow, IT could try to make you see how a pedophile can misrepresent what you say.
IT needs to STFU considering they have literal pedophiles in their ranks

This is major suifuel for me. I saw a cute kid who came with her dad in my gym. She was just sitting in the corner and playing with her toys. Its sad knowing that even if i have kids, theyll look nothing like me since i have to settle for an ugly disgusting curry beast far below my looksmatch.

My friend had a kid recently and he is the cutest thing ever. I love being around him and making him giggle. It makes me suicidal at the same time though, knowing that I will never have a kid of my own. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Biggest reason why I perceive my inceldom as prime injustice. I could live never being with a woman (for sex you can pay), but not being able to reproduce is the main issue.

I would never have kids tbh, imagine having to care fo another ugly male.Imagine if it turns out being as ugly as you watching him get bullied, ostracized and rejected...You would only regret your decision to bring him into this world ngl

Kids and babies cry when I come near them. No joke.

Sorry but you aren't entitled to having children :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You are a pedophile for liking kids. Only women can work in daycare

It should be considered child abuse to not get them looksmaxxing with height enhancements and facelifts early on.

@Napoleon de Geso

REMINDER: try to blackpill every kid you can talk to

Me too, but I am so glad I will never have kids of my own. They turn into degenerates eventually. You wanna know who loves kids, too? Inceltears scum. :feelskek: But not in the way we do: they legit want to fuck kids, whereas we would kill those that attempt to do it.

@ThoughtfulCel do you wan to have a gorilla son?

Of course I do

Nzijc

I only like kids if they are related to my family

This is your chance to :blackpill: him.

Make sure you have a good relationship with him. Because once he hits high school, he'll be so entrenched in the normiesphere that he will pick up on your inceldom and treat you like a subhuman.

Last edited:
Cucktears will say you're a pedo