Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I love kids

Me liking kids depends on my mood

I'm on the same boat, I would love to have a son, even tho I cannot stand the idea of having to partner up with a woman. In vitro it's just too expensive at the moment. I would teach him self improvement from the start and basically force him to not expend all of his time inside. He'd be a low inhib chad for sure.

I wonder if my parents could tell their baby was destined for failure

Screen Shot 2020 01 18 at 91127 PM

They're not all that.

Apply to foster? Yeah true they won't be "your" kids, but you can be a positive influence in their life. It's hard but can be very fulfilling if done right

I feel sorry for kids today, they're fucked from birth, 9 out 10 chances their parents are going to be Chads and Staycies, meaning they won't give a shit about them, raising and educating them properly.
Either dump them on their grandparents, if they still have them or they care, or just give them a stupid smartphone/tablet to distract them and shut them up, and fuck whatever happens to the kid...

u sound like a post-wall foid

OP, being an uncle is cool too. Atleast you won't have to worry about your kids being depressed for being sub human. Just enjoy the kids you got in your family, don't think about it too much.

Sickos sexualizing legitimate children are one thing. I do truly enjoy their energy and outlook on the world. I hope ill have my own some day somehow. They dont have the heavy burden of this societies retardation weighing on their minds and question it well. Yeah ive seen some very bad kids but some ive met through co workers and such in the past were surprisingly intelligent for their age, more intelligent then the vast majority of Americans tbh.

we will never have that :feelscry:

i dont get it
He's basically saying "What if your son becomes an IT poster." So that means you were an incel before you fucked your son's mother to conceive him. It would destroy the IT poster.

My friend had a kid recently and he is the cutest thing ever. I love being around him and making him giggle. It makes me suicidal at the same time though, knowing that I will never have a kid of my own. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
:feelsbadman: