Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love looking at miserable women with kids

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Nowadays all young women with kids look miserable as fuck and I think I know why. They thought they would settle with Alpha Chad and have his kids and he would "change" as in he wouldn't be aggressive and bossy but the reality is that Chads either left them after making a baby with them or stayed with them and didn't change or actually god worse and treat the foids like slave (not just inside the bed), most likely fucking younger, better looking girls on the side instead of their widened pussies.
So they are miserable and probably wish they found a beta to be there for them and do everything + pay for their bastard children but of course without giving them any sex. I love it when I see a miserable foid like this. Most of the time they have this begging puppy look that puppies have when they are beaten. Life fuel. This is why I respect MGTOWs, they come to right realization but not for the right reasons. At least they are not willing to betabucks for these whores.

Don't even need the kids.

Any miserable foid. Even they live a life of luxury but I'll take any victory.

Cuck & soyciety will help them soon

They made their own bed

Don't even need the kids.

Any miserable foid. Even they live a life of luxury but I'll take any victory.
I like watching videos of foids being brutalized.

Nowadays all young women with kids look miserable as fuck and I think I know why. They thought they would settle with Alpha Chad and have his kids and he would "change" as in he wouldn't be aggressive and bossy but the reality is that Chads either left them after making a baby with them or stayed with them and didn't change or actually god worse and treat the foids like slave (not just inside the bed), most likely fucking younger, better looking girls on the side instead of their widened pussies.
So they are miserable and probably wish they found a beta to be there for them and do everything + pay for their bastard children but of course without giving them any sex. I love it when I see a miserable foid like this. Most of the time they have this begging puppy look that puppies have when they are beaten. Life fuel. This is why I respect MGTOWs, they come to right realization but not for the right reasons. At least they are not willing to betabucks for these whores.
"Inkler knows beaten puppy look, he must beat pupperinos!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:
1545706732630.gif

Cope. They’re not miserable.

They may have puppy eyes but still get free money from the taxes my government take from me and my honest work. Not only these women are laughably miserable, they are despicable, and we wageslaves have to pay for their bad choices in life. Never forget that.

I love seeing foids suffer after chad pumps and dumps them and her child.