Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love murder

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Murder is virtuous because life is suffering. The sooner a person is murdered the less sins they commit so burning in Hell for all eternity is less painful. A murderer is just someone who puts suffering souls out of their misery. I wish someone would murder me.

I wish I could chop a female into pieces and drown her in her own blood.

I could definitely see it that way too. And if your an xtian being murdered takes the suicide issue away, but hopefully its be a quick one...

Murder is virtuous because life is suffering. The sooner a person is murdered the less sins they commit so burning in Hell for all eternity is less painful. A murderer is just someone who puts suffering souls out of their misery. I wish someone would murder me.
Life involves suffering, but it is not purely suffering. We could as easily say murder is wrong because it robs people of joy.

Likewise sins are a religious concept, and religious ideas usually lead to nonsense. People also do good.

A muderer is someone who kills another person deliberately and illegally.

If you want someone to murder you it shouldn’t be that hard. Try ripping off a dealer in a major way.

Your thinking is based on many flawed assertions. A) Life is nothing but suffering. B) This is true for everyone. C) Hell exists, and so does mortal sin. D) Murderers are not morally blameworthy. E) Murder is an act of mercy.

Pure projection. The only part of your post that withstands examination is the subjective desire that someone would murder you.