Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love my switch lite

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I can play bing bong wahoo on my bed im too tired to be at my pc

Excellent, I have not played video games for years, maybe I will buy a console in the future.

Excellent, I have not played video games for years, maybe I will buy a console in the future.
and im selling it too buy a regular switch becuase they have brought in more shipments to stores

Just have a TV in front of your bed theory. I also wanted to get a Switch Lite in January, but I got a Xbox One S instead because it was cheaper with black friday deals.
nice what games?

and im selling it too buy a regular switch becuase they have brought in more shipments to stores
Personally, I was never a fan of Nintendo, especially for its game catalog, what do you think of the ps5?

Personally, I was never a fan of Nintendo, especially for its game catalog, what do you think of the ps5?
might buy 2 years into its life cycle I still have my pc to cope with but its not enough for me tbh

psp was a great console.

Pc masterrace, vidya is my biggest and only cope right now btw

EgQh7n9X0AMQT5m

Niiice how does it compare to smartphone gaming in your mind? I have the regular switch but it’s too big for my small hands, the lite seems like a better option.

Based
Niiice how does it compare to smartphone gaming in your mind? I have the regular switch but it’s too big for my small hands, the lite seems like a better option.
Switch> smart phone anyday. Controls alot better overall and also most games have far far less microtransactions

Its a good console ngl

I remember when a switch was something your parents beat you with.

Same. I really want a PS5 but I am a poorfag and it'll be a while before I can snag one.

Same. I really want a PS5 but I am a poorfag and it'll be a while before I can snag one.
I wish the PS5 had backwards compatibility with the PS3 and PS2 tho. I know that you shouldn't buy a new console just to play old games, but I really miss the ps3 era. And new games are mostly pozzed tranny garbage anyways (regarding AAA titles). But, I might grab a ps5 just to play bloodborne, Rainbow Six Siege, and Ghost Of whatever the fuck its called ( and some other games as well).

Yeah, the switch is great. My younger sister has one. Sometimes I borrow it from her in my spare time to play some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and the mario 3d collection (preferably Galaxy).