Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love the female voice and sound in music, it's one of the instruments I enjoy hearing the most. And yet I fucking hate women so that kinda ruins it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
When listening to music I can't even properly enjoy it cause I just keep thinking about the cunt that sings it and how much I hate her worthless ass that makes sounds for a living, calls it a job and then complains about what a hard life she has while she's a millionaire. Hating women is like an intrusive thought whenever I listen to music. Actually I hate men too, just as much as women, so I guess the point is moot cause any other form of media is polluted by my hate towards every human, especially the rich ones (the system is rigged, they don't deserve their money or fame).

At least I'm still able to not listen to the lyrics at all, that way I can listen to whatever dumb shit they are saying and at least have some enjoyment because I didn't really hear a word. I can play a song 1000 times and not know what it means cause I don't listen to the lyrics, just the sound of them, like an instrument.

I agree female singers can sound pleasant. Mens singing voices on the other hand, 90% of it sounds garbage to me. That's why almost everytime I listen to a song by a male artist, it's gonna be either a rap song or devoid of lyrics altogether. Or black metal on rare occasions. Screaming or making wild, relatively unorganized noises with your mouth has always been quite inoffensive to me as well. It's just melodic male singers that make me cringe. Sound like douchebags to me.

I agree female singers can sound pleasant. Mens singing voices on the other hand, 90% of it sounds garbage to me. That's why almost everytime I listen to a song by a male artist, it's gonna be either a rap song or devoid of lyrics altogether. Or black metal on rare occasions. Screaming or making wild, relatively unorganized noises with your mouth has always been quite inoffensive to me as well. It's just melodic male singers that make me cringe. Sound like douchebags to me.
I think it's a bit soy to sing altogether as a male if ain't gonna do shit like rap or metal.
To each his own tho.

That's okay i guess

I think it's a bit soy to sing altogether as a male if ain't gonna do shit like rap or metal.
To each his own tho.
I can't tell if you agree or disagree with what I said. Kinda awkwardly phrased post ngl

If they sing good yes