Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love the lockdown

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I am going to have my second graduation in a few months, and it is going to be done digitally!

No wearing stupid hats and stupid clothes!

No socializing with normies!

No being in front of a thousand people looking awkward as fuck while I go grab my diploma!

Just doing some stuff through the internet... and that's it!

I love the lockdown.

I'm loving it.

Love you Corona-chan

I don't hate it, it can be an inconvenience when trying to shop etc, but apart from that, I'm doing what I did before.

Coronavirus isolation for me is like my regular isolation, but for everyone else as well.

I hate it. Inconvenienced by delays/issues with doctors appointments, school being prolonged, mask fucks my breathing and glasses. I only like that there's less people outside and that normies seethe.
Thank god I'm not the only one with the shitty breathing problems while wearing a stupid mask. Places force me to wear them, even certain gyms I go to force people. I come out of a store or the gym and I'm light headed and have a headache for the rest of the day. I do not know how the mask soybean enforcers can wear one for so long. But by this point they can probably breathe through their eyes or something.

I honestly think as a whole life has been better since the emergence of Covid. I love the fact the trains are quieter, I don't have to worry about strangers sitting beside me. I have absolutely no interest in going to pubs or clubs so couldn't care less about that. Lockdown has been a great opportunity to LDARmaxx. And I prefer spending time alone than with other people anyway so don't care about not being able to meet in groups.

I wish it could be like this forever. Avoiding human contact, silent streets, normies getting depressed etc. Too bad things are starting to get back to normal.

believe it or not I actually miss my old job before lockdown happened but I’ve been NEETing the fuck out of unemployment

I don't like the lockdown. Ruined all my plans trying to get out of this polluted shithole country.

My favourite cope was literally walk around, I don't know why, I just really enjoyed walking to random places. I couldn't do it as often now.

I don't like the lockdown. Ruined all my plans trying to get out of this polluted shithole country.

My favourite cope was literally walk around, I don't know why, I just really enjoyed walking to random places. I couldn't do it as often now.
Walking is a good cope. I walk a lot, to the point my feet hurt the next day