Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I love this part from "My twisted world"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
"I didn't own any suits, but I wore my extravagant Hugo Boss shirt, which I thought looked elegant enough to walk on the black carpet. As we were lining up for our walk on the black carpet, some dumb bitch of a security guard had the audacity to question 'who the hell are these people'. This made me so enraged that I almost said 'we are the people who are more important than you, you ugly cunt', but Souyama's publicist calmly informed her of our invitation. We then proceeded to walk across the long black carpet as camera's flashed at us from one side, and a crowd of pathetic fans who reminded me of sheep cheered from the other side. I felt extremely gratified as walking on the black carpet with father and Soumaya, and I cockily smiled at all of the stupid fans who had to remain on the side, rubbing it right in their faces. There were some actors and celebrities on the carpet with us, and the paparazzi yelled at me a few times to get out of the way as they were taking pictures of some cunt actress. I discreetly gave those paparazzi pigs my middle finger. Elliot Rodger will not move aside for a stupid, good-for-nothing, over-glorified actress, whoever the fuck she was. I didn't see."

His manifesto is a masterpiece. So many small details and thoughts make it a great reading.

Sounds like the autistic ramblings of an entitled brat to me

such an entertaining writer. I remember fondly when his manifesto first hit the interwebs- it's almost impossible not to peruse the whole thing in one sitting

ER was an edgelord and had many autistic moments in his life yes, but those little moments make the manifesto so memorable. If he was just raging about his inceldom it would have been much more boring imo. You get to know a lot of his life and what he was thinking.

ER was an edgelord and had many autistic moments in his life yes, but those little moments make the manifesto so memorable. If he was just raging about his inceldom it would have been much more boring imo. You get to know a lot of his life and what he was thinking.
Don’t get me wrong I loved reading his manifesto for this reason but it doesn’t change the fact that he was very arrogant, narcissistic and entitled

"I didn't own any suits, but I wore my extravagant Hugo Boss shirt, which I thought looked elegant enough to walk on the black carpet. As we were lining up for our walk on the black carpet, some dumb bitch of a security guard had the audacity to question 'who the hell are these people'. This made me so enraged that I almost said 'we are the people who are more important than you, you ugly cunt', but Souyama's publicist calmly informed her of our invitation. We then proceeded to walk across the long black carpet as camera's flashed at us from one side, and a crowd of pathetic fans who reminded me of sheep cheered from the other side. I felt extremely gratified as walking on the black carpet with father and Soumaya, and I cockily smiled at all of the stupid fans who had to remain on the side, rubbing it right in their faces. There were some actors and celebrities on the carpet with us, and the paparazzi yelled at me a few times to get out of the way as they were taking pictures of some cunt actress. I discreetly gave those paparazzi pigs my middle finger. Elliot Rodger will not move aside for a stupid, good-for-nothing, over-glorified actress, whoever the fuck she was. I didn't see."

His manifesto is a masterpiece. So many small details and thoughts make it a great reading.
I agree, it's brilliant and very relatable
arrogant, narcissistic and entitled
Sounds like something a foid would say. Seriously.

"I couldn't help but feel a bitter form of envy at all of the rich kids at the concert. They grew up in lavish mansions, indulged in excessive opulence, and will never have to worry about anything in their pleasurable, hedonistic lives. I would take great pleasure in watching all of those rich families burn alive."

I wonder if "eat the rich" commies would like Elliot Rodger kek, despite he was rich too.

Definitely sounds like a spoiled trust fund kid. He's right about the sheep part though.

is there a recording of this event?

I think ER was useless as a killer, but he does have his moments per the manifesto.

A fashionmaxxed BMW driving narcissist with rich parents from LA. Wow he is just like me!

I don't like Elliot, he was an ethnic subhuman who couldn't accept his inferiority.

Honestly, ER's manifesto is one of my favorite pieces of modern literature.

Is your avi the violent chad from Euphoria? suifuel show
Yeah that’s Nate Jacobs from Euphoria. I stole the avi from a user on looksmax tho

He was a spoiled brat but at least he saw through all the normie bullshit

That's a very good passage, loved how much attention he paid to detail. He was narcissistic because he knew his value and that he deserved better, unlike all the cucks and simps today who swallow any injustices for no reason.

The way ER acted at the red carpet event was a natural reaction to being at the bottom of the totem pole in almost every sexual and social situation. When someone who's been treated as an inferior all his life finally has the chance to be above others in status, even for just a few hours, it's entirely natural that he'd want to milk it for all it's worth. It was the same thing when he "smirked" at the younger passengers who flew economy when he was flying Upper Class on Virgin Atlantic to England.

"I couldn't help but feel a bitter form of envy at all of the rich kids at the concert. They grew up in lavish mansions, indulged in excessive opulence, and will never have to worry about anything in their pleasurable, hedonistic lives. I would take great pleasure in watching all of those rich families burn alive."

I wonder if "eat the rich" commies would like Elliot Rodger kek, despite he was rich too.
He wasn’t rich.

His idiot father lost whatever remaining fortune they had left on his dumb ass documentary movie idea.

Even had it been good it probably still wouldn’t of done all that well since Jew Maher I believe had already just made a successful anti religion documentary called “Religulous” so it could’ve ended up being a case of over saturating the market.

He wasn’t rich.

His idiot father lost whatever remaining fortune they had left on his dumb ass documentary movie idea.

Even had it been good it probably still wouldn’t of done all that well since Jew Maher I believe had already just made a successful anti religion documentary called “Religulous” so it could’ve ended up being a case of over saturating the market.
He was not a millionaire but wasn't a poor or middle class either. His family paid for his rent in Isla Vista, gave him a monthly allowance of ~1000$, first class plane tickets, had a BMW and always a brand new good laptop when he got tired of the other one.

Arrogant? yes. Entitled? Very much so. narcissistic? Hell yeah. But also brilliant and dastardly entertaining. We wouln't want it to be any other way...a true masterpiece of its time, ready to be studied and unravelled in future generations.

He was not a millionaire but wasn't a poor or middle class either. His family paid for his rent in Isla Vista, gave him a monthly allowance of ~1000$, first class plane tickets, had a BMW and always a brand new good laptop when he got tired of the other one.
You can get all of that save for the BMW on NEETbux.

All of that doesn’t compute with upper middle class or rich but more like normal middle class or low income but at least one parent or relative whose got your back has enough savings squirreled away to buy you a reasonably sweet ride.

yeah that part was fucking awesome, i loved that too

Gtfo

Such a fucking legend

May i have a copy of his manifesto, please I looked it up online and they seem to have removed it everywhere. please brocels. please

May i have a copy of his manifesto, please I looked it up online and they seem to have removed it everywhere. please brocels. please
i made a thread posting it

I can almost put myself in the situation that he is describing,I would be thinking very differently lol

the first section of his manifesto is underrated.

why. Why bother reading elliot rodgers manifesto if you have something against him. Do you think u are better than him.

why. Why bother reading elliot rodgers manifesto if you have something against him. Do you think u are better than him.
I read his manifesto because I wanted to and formed my opinion on him after doing so

ER was a narcissist

Lmao I love him so much.

You're a total cuck if you dislike him and didnt laugh