Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Love You Coronachan

• Thread starter Deleted member 32800
  • Start date
Deleted member 32800

Deleted member 32800

Self-banned
-
Would you agree that the Coronavirus has made life immeasurably better?

Normies hate the restrictions and having to cover their mouths all the time, and even with vaccines this is likely going to be a multi-year deal.

It benefits the introverted to no end, and there are amazing things on the table for manlets too ( with 6 ft. distance you no longer have that nasty feeling of being in line shopping with some skyscraper guy hovering right behind you while the foid cashiers look up over your little head at his magnificence ).

This virus is also not so bad because it comes with a super hot foid doing the damage, the exquisite Coronachan. If you could press a button and be transported to a dark bat cave, complete with moody orchestral music and goblins of the finest wine, to be ultimately strangled by her lovely stockinged thighs ( until your eyeballs turn red with blood and pop out while you orgasm to the neck pressure ) would you press it?
ES7YwptXkAAZwZ1

Sexhavers still having sex

It benefits the introverted to no end, and there are amazing things on the table for manlets too ( with 6 ft. distance you no longer have that nasty feeling of being in line shopping with some skyscraper guy hovering right behind you while the foid cashiers look up over your little head at his magnificence ).
This is a very good point in favor of social restrictions. There is something wrong with society's permissiveness to have strange people who you don't know in your personal space. People used to be violent to each other, and thus people would respect each other differently.

Of course, most people don't have a physical presence that is worthy of respect anyway.

Corona is a fake virus and they are not going to put that vaccine needle within 5 feet of me.

i would argue that Bill Gates has made life immeasurably better and he is one of the people who hold power that i have great respect for. together with Klaus Schwab definitely amongst my favorites.

i hope we can flatten the curve(s) with such great vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna.

Covid 19 has pushed clown world into overdrive. It has accelerated clown world by 3-4 years.

Corona was such a blessing to me. It is hilarious how all the normies are complaining about not being able to go to parties and hang out with their girlfriends and social groups. Finally they have a taste of what being alone is like, but it kinda sucks to know that people have stopped giving a shit about it now, but damn I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Covid is not even that serious. You've been brainwashed OP.

It's not even killing ppl as much as the flu, they just label any death as "covid-19" tbh.

A political tool.

Typo, sorry...goblets of the finest wine, not goblins, although some of them could act as bat cave gatekeepers. I understand your point Commander, it would take a lot of pre-existing weaknesses to die from it, and the flu can do the same, but at the same time I am terrified of it...so need cope that it is a female virus because I would be very bothered it if came from a male bat and entered my body. Good thing I read that throughout history viruses have been considered female, and Coronachan surely has to be the most beautiful of all time.