Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I´m so fucking sick of having absolutely no value to women in my country

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I´m tall, white, decent job, good physical shape, decent face, not socially awkward and yet I can´t attract a single woman in a city of millions.

On Tinder I´m getting rejected by mid 30s 2/10 obese single moms. Offline it´s the same exact thing.

I don´t have low SMV, I have literally zero SMV.

It´s like having an engineering PHD and applying to hundreds of different job openings as a toilet cleaner and getting rejected by all of them, telling me I´m not qualified enough to clean toilets.

This life is a fucking nightmare and I will die with an absolute smile on my face when I realize this torture is finally over. I´m really about to snap.

This society kicks me in the balls every fucking day and yet expects me to just smile, shut up and contribute. If there is a hell I really want to go there to relax because there is no way it could be worse than the life I´m forced to live.

Maybe you are just discovering your true powER

It´s like having an engineering PHD and applying to hundreds of different job openings as a toilet cleaner and getting rejected by all of them, telling me I´m not qualified enough to clean toilets.
tbh I wouldn't hire an engineer or a PhD to clean toilets.

yep, i know how that feels.

its like woman see me as a bug on the wall, completely meaningless.
the only woman i have a chance with is black woman, and the only reason for that is because of my race. (marrying with lighter skin is trading up in black culture)
this is so fucked up. i don't even think its possible for me to get a date with a 2/10 black woman.
im tired of sending messages to woman that won't respond. it might be over for my ass

I´m tall, white, decent job, good physical shape, decent face, not socially awkward and yet I can´t attract a single woman in a city of millions.

On Tinder I´m getting rejected by mid 30s 2/10 obese single moms. Offline it´s the same exact thing.

This life is a fucking nightmare and I will die with an absolute smile on my face when I realize this torture is finally over. I´m really about to snap.

This society kicks me in the balls every fucking day and yet expects me to just smile, shut up and contribute. If there is a hell I really want to go there to relax because there is no way it could be worse than the life I´m forced to live.
Cope u r also no value to society in fact u r useless your boss can hire a visa immigrant to take your job and pay him less that half of what u get

Get used to it, pal. It’s not going to change.

As a sub 6 whit male u r you mean nothing to society and women nothing at all you existamce is worthless:feelsrope:

just go to asia bro

Only way is to thugmaxx as white how cringey it may seem...but white nice guys get no pussy bruh.

Moneymaxxing is cope as white...will only guarantee u betabuxxing rest of life.