Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I made a chadfish account on POF and OKC then I posted my profile to reddit cucks for review and this is what happened

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ these stupid cucks, they spend hours after hours to curate a long 30 page profile and opening messages and send them to foids. And they keep whining about why they don't get any reply. Even some reddit morons send 200 different customized messages to 200 different women, but yet no reply. Just go to /r/pof and /r/okcupid and search "no replies".

With my chadfish account I just need to exist.

So I posted my profile for reddit "review", I seeking suggestions for further improvement and this is what happened:

Even one cuck was saying --

In my opinion, say you're more knowledgeable of (Edit:or experienced in researching) AI, THEN mention your published papers as evidence.

He is a scientist cuck and he basically put a list of his published research papers in his dating profile.

W. T. F. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
What kind of person wastes their time trying to give people advice on their dating profiles? Definitely not someone who is actually getting matches. Fucking strange.

What kind of person wastes their time trying to give people advice on their dating profiles? Definitely not someone who is actually getting matches. Fucking strange.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You have no fucking idea how serious they are. My chadfish profile is a complete joke and they spend hours dissecting it. Weird world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back