Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made a job interview today, HR foid asked if I had a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I feel depressed now, the interview was going really well, I listed all my competences and the languages and fields I worked, then she asked:

"What you do in your free time?"

I answered with a very normie response saying that I go out sometimes to the mall and theaters with friends, I think she didn't buy that, then she asked

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

And I just said no, after that she said "And you are 25 years old and live with your parents?" I just agreed and could see her face disapproving and almost laughing at my situation.

I feel ashamed, I will never be able to become something better, being ugly and ostracized by society made me get stucked in a endless cycle of failure.

Fuck, brutal. I would tell you to report her, but since you said it was just an interview you probably have no leverage whatsoever to do anything. You could definitely have ruined her career if you were already working there though.

Either you should have larped and said yes (current or former GF). OR you could have said something like "thats inconsiderate, assuming my sexuality and homophobic. Do you ask female interviewers if they have boyfriends too?". Because of the dumb woke SJW era, you could have gotten away with it and she would be the one apologizing. Really would have shut that dumb bitch up tbh.

why didn't you make up some bullshit in the second question as well since you were already lying in the first part about your hobbies?

They're trying to single out incels at jobs now.

JFL at the "just get a job bro" meme.

These are truly the end of times.

Janitor jobs are always open for truecels who need some cope money.

Now will ever hire me in job interviews. I'm ugly as fuck and I have nothing to say

She asked if you had a GF instead of assuming you didn't from your face? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

You are not alone. Fuck that cunt. Society will never understand how uncontrollable our situations/failures actually are.

Will people actually ask if you live with your parents and have a gf in interviews now, fucking hell it's over?

Why didn’t you lie you fucking idiot? But yeah she’s a fucking whore bitch. You still should have lied though.

why didn't you make up some bullshit in the second question as well since you were already lying in the first part about your hobbies?
The moment she asked and the way she said it, was almost like she knew the answer, it was almost instinctive for me to say "no", after I answered I thought it would have been better if I said "I don't have one now", but the moment passed and after the face she made I was almost paralysed.

I feel depressed now, the interview was going really well, I listed all my competences and the languages and fields I worked, then she asked:

I answered with a very normie response saying that I go out sometimes to the mall and theaters with friends, I think she didn't buy that, then she asked

And I just said no, after that she said "And you are 25 years old and live with your parents?" I just agreed and could see her face disapproving and almost laughing at my situation.

I feel ashamed, I will never be able to become something better, being ugly and ostracized by society made me get stucked in a endless cycle of failure.

Holy fuck its over, is this for a STEM job?

STEM jobs used to be safe spaces for incels but not theyre being normafaggified, you literally have to be NT to get hired, you can ace every coding assessment that they throw at you but if Karen senses that youre not NT youre not getting that job, its going to some affirmative action diversity female instead

How does she know you live with your parents? Brutal.

JFL stacies have incel-incapacitating magic spells to filter them out in interviews

Either you should have larped and said yes (current or former GF). OR you could have said something like "thats inconsiderate, assuming my sexuality and homophobic. Do you ask female interviewers if they have boyfriends too?". Because of the dumb woke SJW era, you could have gotten away with it and she would be the one apologizing. Really would have shut that dumb bitch up tbh.
Normies/whores know that they can walk all over incels. You guys seriously have to be more low inhib.

Will people actually ask if you live with your parents and have a gf in interviews now, fucking hell it's over?
There was another one I gone, but it was a guy he asked the same question, and asked what I do in my free time, but didn't mention anything about foids or girlfriend,s I think he didn't want me to say the hard truth, I think he didn't want to embaress me, I'm hope this one call me back to get the job, the job from this thread is over for me.

you should have lied and said you have one.

Holy fuck its over, is this for a STEM job?

STEM jobs used to be safe spaces for incels but not theyre being normafaggified, you literally have to be NT to get hired, you can ace every coding assessment that they throw at you but if Karen senses that youre not NT youre not getting that job, its going to some affirmative action diversity female instead
It was, developement in automation of the industry or something like that, a good job tbh, the last place I worked was exactly the way you say it, full of toop tier normies that mocked my appearence and foids that didn't like me and mocked me as well.
How does she know you live with your parents? Brutal.
She didn't, she just assumed and made the question, I felt miserable when she asked :cryfeels:

That kinda reminds me of what I have experienced a couple of months ago at my former workplace. Imagine she would have asked if you have a driver licence. It is truly over.

She knew. She just wanted to make him admit his genetic inferiority.
This sadly :cryfeels: this was the case, after she saw me it was never really about to know me, she already know everything she needed, all that was left was humiliate a ugly incel to make her feel better in helping the world to get rid of subhumans.
That kinda reminds me of what I have experienced a couple of months ago at my former workplace. Imagine she would have asked if you have a driver licence. It is truly over.
She asked, I said no, because I never had the money to buy a car and learn to drive, but she said this was not a problem they would give me money to take the public transport.

even employment has a no singles policy now

It was, developement in automation of the industry or something like that, a good job tbh, the last place I worked was exactly the way you say it, full of toop tier normies that mocked my appearence and foids that didn't like me and mocked me as well.

She didn't, she just assumed and made the question, I felt miserable when she asked :cryfeels:

Holy fuck its over for us, Im in the same position as you interviewing right now and its hell, also not sure what development in automation is but just be careful of QA roles because they tend to be looked down upon apparently

I remember one good piece of industry advice from @FACEandLMS, look for jobs that deal with incel languages like C and C++ to maximize your chances, women can only code in Java and Python; also avoid web development, its full of women and fags

also not sure what development in automation
it's embedded systems to automate processes in the industry

I remember one good piece of industry advice from @FACEandLMS, look for jobs that deal with incel languages like C and C++ to maximize your chances, women can only code in Java and Python; also avoid web development, its full of women and fags
That place could be a good one, because the HR foid said they work more with C/C++, I couldn't see how was inside there but almost everyone entering was men, it could be a good place for incels, but the HR is responsabilite of foids and I think they just want the better looking dudes.

it's embedded systems to automate processes in the industry

That place could be a good one, because the HR foid said they work more with C/C++, I couldn't see how was inside there but almost everyone entering was men, it could be a good place for incels, but the HR is responsabilite of foids and I think they just want the better looking dudes.

Oh cool, embedded and kernel development and just anything low level in general is still very incel friendly, women simply dont understand memory managment

That is indeed fucking brutal...

She asked, I said no, because I never had the money to buy a car and learn to drive

Again, brutal. It is indeed a mandatory question. Imagine being driver licence mogged by this female. It is so infuriating and emasculating.

but she said this was not a problem they would give me money to take the public transport.

They would pay for it?

I've been asked the same question before. I also said "no". They don't care about your skills, it's all about how sociable you are.

They also give preference to femoids, married people, and couples with children. Single guys like us are last in the list. It took me 6 months to get a job.

Gold!
Yup. It's over.

Should say they're very old and need me to help them... They don't want to die in a nursing home. Or something like that.

I've been asked the same question before. I also said "no". They don't care about your skills, it's all about how sociable you are.

They also give preference to femoids, married people, and couples with children. Single guys like us are last in the list. It took me 6 months to get a job.
I'm on the church bowling team! Lol. Jk...

Foids want us to rope.

it's truly over, I'm really hoping for a other job I made a interview, they guy was nothing like this foid, he wasn't from a HR department, no, he was a guy that know about IT shit, he saw how much I know and I think he liked me, the only reason I'm not in total rage mode is because the chance to have this other job.

She asked if you had a GF instead of assuming you didn't from your face? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
Besides this, what she asked may be illegal depending on his country. He could report her but let’s be honest, women are never held accountable.

some normscum coworkers asked me what i like to do the other day at work i said lay in bed

Besides this, what she asked may be illegal depending on his country. He could report her but let’s be honest, women are never held accountable.

imagine taking this to court, just so the judge can ask the question again and also laugh at you for being an incel before he dismisses the case
Catto

Interviews are just normie screenings. And I'm sorry but she ASSUMED YOU LIVE W PARENTS? Fucking mind reader wtf

next time just lie and say you do have a gf. it's even a good idea to lie and say you have children. a good employee is someone who has children since there is a greater incentive to not miss any work and it shows you are a normie who can be easily controlled. HR likes that shit. you can also say you like x popular show on netflix and that you enjoy watching it with your wife and kids.

She was shit testing you bro, you should've made your move :redpill::redpill::redpill:

FL370 IQ

Where do you live? In many places that is strictly forbidden and you can throw up a shitstorm for it.

Here is a promise I'm making to myself : if I ever have a job interview again in my life and I'm asked that question, I will answer this :

"That is none of your business."

Where do you live? In many places that is strictly forbidden and you can throw up a shitstorm for it.
I live in Brazil, but it was just me and her in a closed room, the only way I could have something is if I record it someway, maybe I will try to do that next time a foid do a interview with me, I felt really bad after this interview :feelsbadman:

Hr is designed with a female mind. Once job applications were given over to them we were screwed.

Most interviews today are no longer about your education, skills or experience. It's more about your social life, confidence and aura you give. Incels may have the former but don't have the latter.

That's ragefuil, frankly.

It's blank employment discrimination.

Damn, that sucks. Pretty sure in the states it's illegal to ask something like that. The fact that it's HR that separates people from the job they want is mind boggling. Fuck HR. They're a bunch of fucking losers, and none of them even have the ability to know if the person they're talking to is qualified for the job because they're all dumb as shit. It's a fucking mindless dice roll if they like you or not.

And I just said no, after that she said "And you are 25 years old and live with your parents?"

Has it occurred to this cunt that OP is looking for a job precisely because he doesn't want to live at his parents anymore ?

I bet she could leave her parents because she just moved to her BF's place. So much easier for females.

Ragefuil, really.

Has it occurred to this cunt that OP is looking for a job precisely because he doesn't want to live at his parents anymore ?

I bet she could leave her parents because she just moved to her BF's place. So much easier for females.

Ragefuil, really.
The worse part is that if I was a chad she wouldn't care because in my country is not that uncommon to see a 25 years old or even a 30 years old living with his parents, the economy in Brazil is really fucked up, only the people that are way above middle class can buy a house before their 30's.

Ragefuil, really.
Foids live life on tutorial mode, therefore its impossible for them to relate to us and how we have to fight for everything in life.