Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made a mistake

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I have a friend who lives in a border country and who sometimes comes back home to see his close friends, like me. We were out in the street with other friends, my friend and his gf.

She and I were in the back of the group when she suddenly talked about sexual things out of nowhere after lending me her water bottle. She said something like :

- It's as if we kissed on the mouth teehee. You have big arms and a nice lick, I'm sure you know how to treat girls well ...

I thought she was joking so I told her :

- Better say nothing to [my friend's name] then.

She's kinda luncatic tbh so I should not have been so friendly entering her game. I already saw her set my friend's mind against a random guy for no other reason but a glance of the guy in her direction.

On one hand, my friend knows me, and he knows I like to make "socially unacceptable" jokes like that, on the other hand she's really manipulative and she also knows my friend has not a lot of options of gf beside her (even if she's below his league tbh). What do you think I should do ?

Last edited:
Do you value the friendship or your virginity more?

You have friends? I’m jealous. Sounds like a typical woman, loves to manipulate and torture men for fun and validation. Bet if you played her game and flirted back she would just reject you the next second.

Depends really. Your friend already sounds weak for listening to this bitch and turning against a random guy.

These lunatic women get off on being manipulative and they think of it as their skill. Luckily women are shit at that like everything else. Her success in getting him to turn on you will be down to how weak he is to her.
Bet if you played her game and flirted back she would just reject you the next second.

Yeah she is only doing it to break your friendship up. She does not want to bang you.

So was she joking? If not then what the fuck lmao, I wish I had received an ioi like that

It's time to get some fukk

Friendship over all. I'll never betray him for this strange girl.

You have friends? I’m jealous. Sounds like a typical woman, loves to manipulate and torture men for fun and validation. Bet if you played her game and flirted back she would just reject you the next second.
Sorry if you're alone man. Tbh this friend is like me, and maybe like you. He ascended recently, but he had to go far below his league, and his gf is really mentally bizarre tbh.
Depends really. Your friend already sounds weak for listening to this bitch and turning against a random guy.

These lunatic women get off on being manipulative and they think of it as their skill. Luckily women are shit at that like everything else. Her success in getting him to turn on you will be down to how weak he is to her.
Well, she knows he doesn't have a lot of choice, and he had to go through diffficult times recently. But from my pov, her being harrassed by random guys like that seems unrealistic af.
It's time to get some fukk

Friendship over all. I'll never betray him for this strange girl.

Sorry if you're alone man. Tbh this friend is like me, and maybe like you. He ascended recently, but he had to go far below his league, and his gf is really mentally bizarre tbh.

Well, she knows he doesn't have a lot of choice, and he had to go through diffficult times recently. But from my pov, her being harrassed by random guys like that seems unrealistic af.
So was she joking? If not then what the fuck lmao, I wish I had received an ioi like that
It's not ioi.

this is the most fakecel topic here

this is the most fakecel topic here
You're not going to gain [trucel® points] by saying others are fakecels. I already said this girl is manipulative and lunatic.

t if you played her game and flirted back she would just reject you the next second.
This.
Or does OP thnink different? Girls that are your "friends" usually avoid talking about if they are looksmatch or not