Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made it onto IT

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-

Also, find it hard to be insulted by a pathetic brazillian who stalks incels most of the time

They cope with "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" because they wish they had just a single person behold their face and find it anything but the opposite of beautiful.

so they admit normie advice is useless but yet they still throw it at us?????

Who cares. That's not a badge to wear. They're just irrelevant in my life

They cope with "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" because they wish they had just a single person behold their face and find it anything but the opposite of beautiful.
That moment when beauty is subjective but personality is objective

Hmmmmmmm
Try going out more and be confident. bro!
Oh shit I'm cured
so they admit normie advice is useless but yet they still throw it at us?????
They know themselves they're full of shit

yea don't celebrate instead just feature their cringe shit here some users here find it all the time I can find it just by looking but why bother? They are a bunch of weirdos(that's saying something coming from someone who uses this site)

Braziliansigma is actually 6'1 and was invited to a party

Of course it's Brazilian smegma

Some of the lovely comments:
"Looks are subjective. Just because he's convinced himself he's ugly doesn't mean everyone else on the planet thinks so. If these guys gained just an ounce of self-esteem they might be less miserable."
"The only objectively ugly thing in the world is this guys personality"
"I don't believe there's such a thing as "objectively ugly.""

There are also "people" there who unironically think showering solves your uglyness.

You really have to ask yourself if these "humans" are even sentient.

"Looks are subjective. Just because he's convinced himself he's ugly doesn't mean everyone else on the planet thinks so. If these guys gained just an ounce of self-esteem they might be less miserable."
View attachment 108393
There are also "people" there who unironically think showering solves your uglyness.

I'm LMAOing at these comments, these people are so out of touch that they remind me of boomers.

Is BrazilianSigma a mod?

Braziliansigma is actually 6'1 and was invited to a party
and other hilarious jokes we can tell ourselves.

heard about that whole party incident, he said he was waiting for the rain to die down but he proceeded to post at every hour. imagine being so pathetic that you have to pretend that you have things to do
View attachment 108393

can't take advice with teen foids having social anxiety because they have people to support them either way

and the comment section is a shitfest of landwhales just assuming shit about me based on nothing

Nice.

Come back when you have a dozen.

Braziliansigma is the king of cucks, that shithead spends literally all day on cucktears taking screenshots of braincels and this forum. He's probably a bluepilled autistic mangina NEET who somehow believes he's a normie.

Nice.

View attachment 108404

Come back when you have a dozen.
holy shit man
:whatfeels:

Still, I don't think anyone can beat @wizardcel 's number
He was featured there pretty much everyday, to the point that some comments were referring to him as "the king of incels"

holy shit man
:whatfeels:

Still, I don't think anyone can beat @wizardcel 's number
He was featured there pretty much everyday, to the point that some comments were referring to him as "the king of incels"
True... but he's banned now. I'll catch up one day.

Braziliansigma is the king of cucks, that shithead spends literally all day on cucktears taking screenshots of braincels and this forum. He's probably a bluepilled autistic mangina NEET who somehow believes he's a normie.
What the incel community has:

Different ethniticies

Lonely men united online by their loneliness

Blackpilled dudes

Bros venting out

What IT has:

An obsessed overweight Brazilian who spends all day everyday stalking incels

Literal trannies

Literal cucks

Landwhale feminists

Whiteknights

Surprisingly common thing IT does is take sarcastic things we say literally. It shows their low iq

What the incel community has:

Different ethniticies

Lonely men united online by their loneliness

Blackpilled dudes

Bros venting out

What IT has:

An obsessed overweight Brazilian who spends all day everyday stalking incels

Literal trannies

Literal cucks

Landwhale feminists

Whiteknights

What's the difference between white knights and cucks?

Also nice job on your four features, you're well on your way to becoming an ITmaxer.

This is legit advice from theredpill

TRP, a place where a mod told me that being a 35 year old man was the peak of male SMV because apparently you look your best at that age and you have some money so the 25 year old women will flock to you.

:lul::feelskek:

Smegma projecting again, amazing.

TRP, a place where a mod told me that being a 35 year old man was the peak of male SMV because apparently you look your best at that age and you have some money so the 25 year old women will flock to you.

:lul::feelskek:
They flock bc u spend years getting money, and now those foids need a stable financial beta

Ive been on there like 3 times. Havent checked in 3 weeks though. I dont really try to bait them anyways

yea don't celebrate instead just feature their cringe shit here some users here find it all the time I can find it just by looking but why bother? They are a bunch of weirdos(that's saying something coming from someone who uses this site)
Yeah, I lurk there to find cringe material and to remind myself of the mutual hatred between myself and normies, since my shut-in hikikomori lifestyle doesn't offer me a lot of IRL reminders of my subhumanity.

OP is a cucktears poster. Notice how the original screenshot doesn't show the account name, nor does it show the button where you reply. Cuck detected.

Congrats OP.
I hope I will be there one day too, in the hall of fame

OP is a cucktears poster. Notice how the original screenshot doesn't show the account name, nor does it show the button where you reply. Cuck detected.
What are you talking about? Are you implying I'm brazilliansigma?

Has nothing better to do than make fun of lonely men.

Has nothing better to do than make fun of lonely men.
He's been at it since February 2018

I wonder what sets him off so much about a community full of depressed virgins

43 replies...