Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I made my grandmother cry

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
She's trying to make me study some shit that i dont need.She expects me to just suck it up and give up 5 hours of my free time just because it helps her sleep at night.
SHE CAN GO FUCK HERSELF
She puts a bowl of (i shit you not) GREASE.
I run to my room and don't see the bowl on the ground.Because its on the fucking ground and I'm not a velociraptor.I push it with my leg and the grease goes on the wall.
She runs to the other room and starts crying and screaming about how hard it was dealing with me.(even though I'm literally one of the most non-confrontational grandkids you'll ever meet and I do nothing wrong.I even go buy her shit on command like a slave.)
She starts asking god what she did to deserve me,as if i'm a cancer cell and states that it's
ONLY 5 hours and at a really shitty spot in my already packed schedule.
She doesn't listen to me.I feel like OD-ing on some kind of meds.Fuck her,I hope she finds my lifeless corpse.

You may be non confrontational but in this post you seem kinda passive aggressive to me tbh no offense .
To me it sounds like she wants to motivate you to careermax , which isnt a bad thing in general .
old hags are usually pretty blackpilled in my experience .
But i dont get the grease Thing tbh
why she feeding you grease ?.... for bloatmaxxing?

You may be non confrontational but in this post you seem kinda passive aggressive to me tbh no offense .
To me it sounds like she wants to motivate you to careermax , which isnt a bad thing in general .
old hags are usually pretty blackpilled in my experience .
But i dont get the grease Thing tbh
why she feeding you grease ?.... for bloatmaxxing?
She was cooking with grease.
I am careermaxxing,but what she's making me study has nothing to do with my career.It's not used in any way for what im aiming at.
I'd say i was more so venting than being confrontational.

She was cooking with grease.
I am careermaxxing,but what she's making me study has nothing to do with my career.It's not used in any way for what im aiming at.
I'd say i was more so venting than being confrontational.
What did she want you to study?

Good. Just remember how many incels she would have made cry when she was young. Great job boyo.

That's how old people and womn are doing it. If something is not working the way they like, they'd start to shame and play the victim.
I would not say much; you get the point.

That's how old people and womn are doing it. If something is not working the way they like, they'd start to shame and play the victim.
I would not say much; you get the point.
You gave me a new perspective.Thank you.
I actually blamed myself for the last couple of hours

Don't. They expect you crawl back.

Incel Trait: You make your grandmother cry.

You'd figure it out by yourself.

My grandmother cries because I’m a subhuman that will never give her great grandchildren.

Fuck family they're useless pieces of shit