Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made small talk with a cute foid today and she smiled

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I felt a surge of hope before I remembered I was wearing a mask and shades so no part of my face was visible.
And we were on an escalator and I was standing one step above her so I was towering over her.
And her smile was a bit queasy come to think of it.

So I guess I made a cute foid uncomfortable today and she couldn't get away so she made a grimace.

:chad:
I felt a surge of hope before I remembered I was wearing a mask and shades so no part of my face was visible.
And we were on an escalator and I was standing one step above her so I was towering over her.

So I guess I made a cute foid uncomfortable today and she couldn't get away so she made a grimace.
You were one step above her...wait was the escalator going up or down?

If it was going up, then you were looking back at her. Why?

If it was going down, then she was looking back at you. Why?

I look at hot foids all the time. I like their shapes.

Look, if you were looking back at her (instead of facing forward like a normal person), towering over her, wearing a mask and sunglasses, of course, her response would be to smile uncomfortably.

She saw you as a potential threat (since you're ugly) and reflexively smiled nervously to de-escalate the situation.

I knew this story was to good to be true. Liar.

Ok chad

Well, towering over elicits a better response than you'd get than being towered over.

Envision the following scenario:

The escalator is going down, not up. You're a 5'2 balding curry framelet, and you turn back behind you to look at a fit 5'10 Stacy, who looks even taller since she's a step behind you.

You'd look like a clown, not a threat. She wouldn't smile. She'd sneer.

-------------

Personally speaking, I look forward when taking an escalator just so I don't have to awkwardly interact with strangers behind me.

I'm so subhuman that normal masks won't fit me, they will not make a proper seal. JFL, when I had to spray paint some shit for my car I had to try on more than a handful of half masks before finding one that would work decently with my recessed face, FUCK THIS FUCKING EXISTENCE.

@mental_out bring down the hammer

You should probably kill her dog and leave the head on her porch

“She smiled” = :ha..feels:

I'm so subhuman that normal masks won't fit me, they will not make a proper seal.
The face covering anti covid masks are just supposed to deflect droplets of spit that the virus rides on, not be airtight.

The face covering anti covid masks are just supposed to deflect droplets of spit that the virus rides on, not be airtight.
Yeah I know, I'm actually in one of the few 'developed' countries that would not consider mask mandate BS, just an expression of my limitless subhumanity. I almost wish mask was enforced here, but still, I'd have to modify them to hide my non-existent jaw, JFL. No mask for your lack of orbitals, tbh.

bro if u were wearing cologne or had chad pheremones she might have flirted jfl how tall were u and the foid

I like stories like this made a thread about this as well where a foid said hi to me and then I turned around and then she walked away shit to brutal man

How tall are you, if you say 6’ or more should get banned

Chads co