Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I make the mistake of going out

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
I make the mistake of going out
2 yrs after the blackpill , but the pros i got vit. D and walking whit music is good for mind

i hope september be autumn nott summer i cant w8

Brutal mistake tbh

wait .. so u didnt leave the house for 2 years ?

i do not stay inside for 2 yrs sorry my english is not good sorry i cant stay inside for long i need to go for food and like to walk aimlessly ,but dont like crowded places and day time walking iu wish i stay insidde but i stay MORE inside when i got blackpill

i do not stay inside for 2 yrs sorry my english is not good sorry i cant stay inside for long i need to go for food and like to walk aimlessly ,but dont like crowded places and day time walking iu wish i stay insidde but i stay MORE inside when i got blackpill
When did you stop education/work?

Wasn't a mistake you just chose a bad time, i usually went for night runs in the middle of the night, i could count how many people there were on 1 hand.

did you saw something depressing like couples, JB´s or the worst of all: Ethinic foid with white man?

I make the mistake of going out
2 yrs after the blackpill , but the pros i got vit. D and walking whit music is good for mind

i hope september be autumn nott summer i cant w8
Jfl at going out.