Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I mass left swipe girls on my chadfish tinder some days

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Its somehow satisfying knowing that im making a tiny impact on them so that when they with great anticipation swipe right they dont get a match and hopefully have hurt feelings that they're not attractive enough to attract my attention

I know they have 100's of other Chad's lining up

but even getting rejected by 1 Chad you really wanted, is going to hurt, even a little bit.

Theyll only remember you if you were so good looking that you stood out from the other 15 chads she swiped that day

if you dont mind me asking did you use your personal phone number to sign up for tinder?

What is the point

Its somehow satisfying knowing that im making a tiny impact on them so that when they with great anticipation swipe right they dont get a match and hopefully have hurt feelings that they're not attractive enough to attract my attention

I know they have 100's of other Chad's lining up

but even getting rejected by 1 Chad you really wanted, is going to hurt, even a little bit.
LOL what a waste of time, they won't even remember and swipe right on another 20 Chads and have the choice to fuck them.

They swipe left on you anyway.

They swipe left on you anyway.

fire comes out of online dot
based

I would suspect the foids would have a chad database by now.