[Blackpill] I maxxed nearly everything and women still don't care because I'm 5'4"

Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
13h 10m
I took a huge redpill and focused on self-improvement for the past few years:

-Gymmaxxed - I'm in great shape, distance run or lift every day
-Moneymaxxed - 6 figure job (compsci)
-Anti-anxietymaxxed - I had huge social anxiety especially on the phone/voice calls - like I would talk over people accidentally and just be awkward and shit - but by repeatedly forcing myself to voice chat on Discord and Xbox even when it was awkward, I got WAY better at it and my anxiety is essentially non-existent on voice related calls now
-Looksmaxxed - I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
-Friendmaxxed - I have multiple irl social circles and of course many online friends as well - I always have people to talk to if I want
-Hobbymaxxed - I surf, play sports, go hiking, make music, do fun stuff

All this work, just to be rejected constantly by foids on dating apps and irl for being 5'4". They literally don't care about any of these other qualities and just see my height. There is literally nothing else I feel I can maxx in my life to improve this situation.

Edit: Also you can google "back2schoolcel" to see what I look like

Last edited:
Numb

Numb

■■■■■┌─☻■■■■■■■■■■■│┌│┐■■■■■■■■■■├──┐■■│■ ∩■■■■■■■
-
13d 21h 7m
Diocel

Diocel

Going ER
-
34d 5h 52m
short men can't win

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
8d 2h 24m
i dont know what to tell you OP you're the archetype self improvercel. i dont know why u even began at that height tbh, but at least you tried.
absolutely brutal.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 41m
You must be ugly then.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Luminary
-
79d 20h 25m
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
22d 20h 19m
It sucks because at the end of the day all the improvement we try to do and we’re just left with a Manletmaxx:feelsrope:

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
47d 22h 49m
Heightpill is too brutal.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

[Ropemaxx in process]
-
7d 18h 32m
I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
you’re below 6’2ft. It never even started.

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 10h 33m
at least you have friends unlike a lot of cels here

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Has a Führerschein
-
41d 6h 34m
You look pretty tall to me

tall2.jpg

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 41m
Google back2schoolcel. I'm not super attractive or anything, but I'm not ugly.
Well, I have not googled you, but it does mean you are not good looking enough. So in other words; you are too ugly, just like I had guessed. If you had a Chad face, you would not be having any troubles.

J

JustinSane

Recruit
-
6d 2h 40m
Foids only care about about features that you can't control/change (height, face, frame, ethnicity etc).

Features you can control/manipulate such as personality, confidence etc are just icing on the cake to foids.

It seems like you improved the flavor of the icing but your parents didn't bake the rest of the cake well enough (lack of ingredients, oven settings weren't set high enough etc) = in other words, bad genetics.

Last edited:
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
-
58d 21h 29m

-Anti-anxietymaxxed - I had huge social anxiety especially on the phone/voice calls - like I would talk over people accidentally and just be awkward and shit - but by repeatedly forcing myself to voice chat on Discord and Xbox even when it was awkward, I got WAY better at it and my anxiety is essentially non-existent on voice related calls now
-Looksmaxxed - I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
-Friendmaxxed - I have multiple irl social circles and of course many online friends as well - I always have people to talk to if I want

All this work, just to be rejected constantly by foids on dating apps and irl for being 5'4". They literally don't care about any of these other qualities and just see my height. There is literally nothing else I feel I can maxx in my life to improve this situation.
Have you teethmaxxed yet?

I’m teethmaxxing now it’s the only thing I haven’t tried outside of plastic surgery which is too far for me.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
53d 7h 54m

What's up St. Back2schoolcel? Pretty cool to have you here.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
105d 20h 40m
That’s brutal

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Wizard
-
63d 20h 12m
Sup bro. Yeah the Reddiit purge brought me here. Insane how active this place is.
I came here after the reddit purge too.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
16d 13h 8m
Google back2schoolcel. I'm not super attractive or anything, but I'm not ugly.
Ohhhh I know who you are, you are that guy who is published in r / shortcels. Nice to have you here.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
54d 20h 54m
redpillcope.png

5'4 it never began for you man

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
-
30d 12h 25m
Shower doesn't come up once in this thread. No wonder your inkwelll

Endlesscel

Endlesscel

Someone always has to be at the bottom of society
-
10d 8h 34m
Nah, I refuse to believe that your st.back2schoolcel. Didn't he post a pic that was hating on incels?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Walking Corpse
-
20d 1h 5m
I thought st.back2schoolcel was 5'1?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

haha postcount goes ⬈
-
99d 20h 36m
Bragmaxxed thread

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
5d 1h 26m
whats your race?

Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
13h 10m
whats your race?
I'm white.

Nah, I refuse to believe that your st.back2schoolcel. Didn't he post a pic that was hating on incels?
Lol, do you want proof or something? That was me that posted that pic.

I thought st.back2schoolcel was 5'1?
So I was shorter when I started college at 18, like 5'1"-5'2". That's what that one pic was from that people memed on /r/shortcels. I actually grew an inch or two very late and ended up reaching 5'4".

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
6d 9h 49m
get urself LL

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
58d 20h 47m
Gonna need photo proof that you're back2schoolcel.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
58d 8h 25m
Just fuck JB's theory

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Walking Corpse
-
20d 1h 5m
So I was shorter when I started college at 18, like 5'1"-5'2". That's what that one pic was from that people memed on /r/shortcels. I actually grew an inch or two very late and ended up reaching 5'4".
Damn. If you liftfraud you could get to 5'6. Other than that I'm not sure what you could do. Hang in there man.

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
19d 22h 9m
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
-
33d 3h 13m
gift me rust pls greycel

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
-
2d 15h 26m
Just mew bro

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
66d 15h 54m
Brutal. You should try to @Ropemaxx

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
54d 15h 51m

you could be a billionaire at 5'4 and still be a fucking joke

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Officer
-
2d 18h 56m
Just wear big boots theory

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
5d 1h 26m
I'm white.

Lol, do you want proof or something? That was me that posted that pic.

Have you tried running JBW in an Asian country? If you say your face isn't that bad then go for noodlewhores.

Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
13h 10m
Can you elaborate?
Coding. Software Engineer. Highly recommend it especially for incels/people who like quiet work where you don't have to interact with people.

Irishcel

Irishcel

Recruit
-
4d 16h 51m

That’s all good, but have you JUSTBEYOURSELFmaxxed?

:chad::chad: The problem is you’re doing it for your girls bro. Just do it for yourself and then then girls will come bro :chad:

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
43d 9h 31m
Beyond over for manlets, the heightpill destroyed me

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than be a cuck
-
56d 5h 16m
Holy shit it's you

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Has a Führerschein
-
41d 6h 34m
Coding. Software Engineer. Highly recommend it especially for incels/people who like quiet work where you don't have to interact with people.
What language should I learn to make big bux

Stalin

Stalin

Veteran
-
24d 6h 0m
If you can secure it as a remote job temporary relocation is a valid option. Just pick up the country where the average height is low.

Highly recommend it especially for incels/people who like quiet work where you don't have to interact with people.
Yep.

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
24d 3h 23m
i don't get it.Weren't you in college just a few months ago?How did you get a 6 figure job that easily?You can use shoelifts and the like and move to a poor asian country filled with short people.Philiphines come to mind.If you can find a job there whilst getting a huge chunk of money you should be able to find a gf easy.

Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
13h 10m
What language should I learn to make big bux
Javascript is the easiest to learn and Ruby on Rails or Python are the really profitable 6 figure ones.

i don't get it.Weren't you in college just a few months ago?How did you get a 6 figure job that easily?You can use shoelifts and the like and move to a poor asian country filled with short people.Philiphines come to mind.If you can find a job there whilst getting a huge chunk of money you should be able to find a gf easy.
No, I graduated college several years ago.

CopingJim

CopingJim

Aspiring NEET
-
26d 7h 7m
It truly never began for manlets. Cant think of a worse fate as a man than being a manlet, nothing more humiliating than that.