[Blackpill] I maxxed nearly everything and women still don't care because I'm 5'4"

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
14d 2h 26m
Fucking Brutal.

On a side note. Studying Coding etc I take it would require you going back to College/University? Did you do distance/part time learning? Also are there any professional qualifications attached to this? Are you able to link it into the world of Finance?

Many questions. Many legit answers would be appreciated.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
59d 23h 32m
Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
12h 13m
Fucking Brutal.

On a side note. Studying Coding etc I take it would require you going back to College/University? Did you do distance/part time learning? Also are there any professional qualifications attached to this? Are you able to link it into the world of Finance?

Many questions. Many legit answers would be appreciated.
What do you mean "going back to college/university"? I'm confused what you're asking with all these questions. I simply studied software engineering (Computer Science) and then got a job in software engineering. There are ways to link it to the world of finance I guess, like working for a bank/financial company and writing code for them.

And no. You don't need any professional qualifications to be a software engineer/programmer. You just need to know how to write code/develop websites and applications.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
32d 18h 51m
Wow thats rough, i now think the gap from 5'4 to 5'6 is greater than the gap of5'6 to 5'10. You can lay off the heavy squats and try spinemaxxing .yoga and hanging upside on trees, but you would still be sub 5'5. I did it for 1 year for hours and gained 2cm .

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
14d 2h 26m
What do you mean "going back to college/university"? I'm confused what you're asking with all these questions. I simply studied software engineering (Computer Science) and then got a job in software engineering. There are ways to link it to the world of finance I guess, like working for a bank/financial company and writing code for them.
And no. You don't need any professional qualifications to be a software engineer/programmer. You just need to know how to write code/develop websites and applications.
You need certification don't you? University/College or Professional Qualification? How did you study. That's all.

bait____

bait____

I will never have a normal life
-
8d 20h 21m
You mog me,seriously you didn't get any chance with a decent foid? ngl you are a turbomanlet but you look good.
Wow thats rough, i now think the gap from 5'4 to 5'6 is greater than the gap of5'6 to 5'10. You can lay off the heavy squats and try spinemaxxing .yoga and hanging upside on trees, but you would still be sub 5'5. I did it for 1 year for hours and gained 2cm .
lol srs?

Felatio

Felatio

Recruit
-
17d 14h 6m
the heightpill is one of the worst pills to swallow.
Have you ever tried shoe lifts? Otherwise there would still be LL surgery, but that is very expensive and painful and you won't get sooo much taller from it. You don't have much more possibilities regarding your height.
And St.back2schoolcel, please don't ever friggin believe anybody who tells you that you have to look for short females, because they are even worse and want to date the biggest men

Last edited:
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

never gonna make it
-
41d 12h 46m
Javascript is the easiest to learn and Ruby on Rails or Python are the really profitable 6 figure ones.

No, I graduated college several years ago.
hey can you get me a python job thanks

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Dumb&Dumber Movie-Maxxing| Read bio
-
39d 5h 3m
Omg, the saint himself.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
-
7d 1h 9m
I took a huge redpill and focused on self-improvement for the past few years:

-Gymmaxxed - I'm in great shape, distance run or lift every day
-Moneymaxxed - 6 figure job (compsci)
-Anti-anxietymaxxed - I had huge social anxiety especially on the phone/voice calls - like I would talk over people accidentally and just be awkward and shit - but by repeatedly forcing myself to voice chat on Discord and Xbox even when it was awkward, I got WAY better at it and my anxiety is essentially non-existent on voice related calls now
-Looksmaxxed - I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
-Friendmaxxed - I have multiple irl social circles and of course many online friends as well - I always have people to talk to if I want
-Hobbymaxxed - I surf, play sports, go hiking, make music, do fun stuff

All this work, just to be rejected constantly by foids on dating apps and irl for being 5'4". They literally don't care about any of these other qualities and just see my height. There is literally nothing else I feel I can maxx in my life to improve this situation.
Time for leg legthening surgery with your money

I also volunteer to follow with you to russia if you finance mine

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 14h 47m
you can officially say "it's over"

Endlesscel

Endlesscel

Someone always has to be at the bottom of society
-
10d 1h 10m
Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
12h 13m
I agree. 5'6" would be infinitely better.

You need certification don't you? University/College or Professional Qualification? How did you study. That's all.
I studied it in college.

the heightpill is one of the worst pills to swallow.
Have you ever tried shoe lifts? Otherwise there would still be LL surgery, but that is very expensive and painful and you won't get sooo much taller from it. You don't have much more possibilities regarding your height.
And St.back2schoolcel, please don't ever friggin believe anybody who tells you that you have to look for short females, because they are even worse and want to date the biggest men
I've tried shoe lifts and use them in the winter (boots). And I'm only attracted to shorter females for the most part unfortunately.

Well shit then welcome. Still mog me tho (i'm 5'2) but its good to see a fellow shortcel.
Damn 5'2" has got to be rough man, hopefully you are good looking.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Veteran
-
18d 5h 16m
Dang, it's really you. Welcome to this forum and the blackpill is pretty much the only solution to this brutal world.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

"It's over."
-
4d 15h 15m
I took a huge redpill and focused on self-improvement for the past few years:

-Gymmaxxed - I'm in great shape, distance run or lift every day
-Moneymaxxed - 6 figure job (compsci)
-Anti-anxietymaxxed - I had huge social anxiety especially on the phone/voice calls - like I would talk over people accidentally and just be awkward and shit - but by repeatedly forcing myself to voice chat on Discord and Xbox even when it was awkward, I got WAY better at it and my anxiety is essentially non-existent on voice related calls now
-Looksmaxxed - I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
-Friendmaxxed - I have multiple irl social circles and of course many online friends as well - I always have people to talk to if I want
-Hobbymaxxed - I surf, play sports, go hiking, make music, do fun stuff

All this work, just to be rejected constantly by foids on dating apps and irl for being 5'4". They literally don't care about any of these other qualities and just see my height. There is literally nothing else I feel I can maxx in my life to improve this situation.
Just get a sex doll bro.

Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
12h 13m
Dang, it's really you. Welcome to this forum and the blackpill is pretty much the only solution to this brutal world.
I'm trying to hold off the blackpill for as long as possible but it seems almost inevitable.

golpebaixo

golpebaixo

Recruit
-
19h 23m
At the end of the day you are physically well and excellent in health. fuck women my friend.
I'm training hard, to have physical resistance, my goal is to do the maneuvers I see in Olympic gymnastics ..

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

CS dropout, GigaFailure, Shouldn'tHaveBeenBorncel
-
26d 15h 25m
cool to have you here
welcome

N

NCLDH

Banned
-
8h 42m
why has no one mentioned leg lengthening surgery?

R

Rambocel

Recruit
-
8d 19h 21m
It's over for Marty McFlycels like OP. I suggest you buy a white van, 5 or maybe 10 guns, a ton of fertilizer, several cans of gas, and a stick of beef jerky. You know what to do.

Last edited:
Tyreno

Tyreno

5'4" brocel
-
12h 13m
why has no one mentioned leg lengthening surgery?
This is such a bad solution tbh. You have a 5% chance of having serious complications. To me, that is not worth it. Ending up in a wheelchair or something similar would make me WAY more depressed than being 5'4".

N

NCLDH

Banned
-
8h 42m
This is such a bad solution tbh. You have a 5% chance of having serious complications. To me, that is not worth it. Ending up in a wheelchair or something similar would make me WAY more depressed than being 5'4".
what have you got to lose? i would consider it and im 5'11.8