Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I maxxed nearly everything and women still don't care because I'm 5'4"

Tyreno

Tyreno

Back2schoolcel
I took a huge redpill and focused on self-improvement for the past few years:

-Gymmaxxed - I'm in great shape, distance run or lift every day
-Moneymaxxed - 6 figure job (compsci)
-Anti-anxietymaxxed - I had huge social anxiety especially on the phone/voice calls - like I would talk over people accidentally and just be awkward and shit - but by repeatedly forcing myself to voice chat on Discord and Xbox even when it was awkward, I got WAY better at it and my anxiety is essentially non-existent on voice related calls now
-Looksmaxxed - I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
-Friendmaxxed - I have multiple irl social circles and of course many online friends as well - I always have people to talk to if I want
-Hobbymaxxed - I surf, play sports, go hiking, make music, do fun stuff

All this work, just to be rejected constantly by foids on dating apps and irl for being 5'4". They literally don't care about any of these other qualities and just see my height. There is literally nothing else I feel I can maxx in my life to improve this situation.

Edit: Also you can google "back2schoolcel" to see what I look like

Last edited:
i dont know what to tell you OP you're the archetype self improvercel. i dont know why u even began at that height tbh, but at least you tried.
absolutely brutal.

You must be ugly then.

It sucks because at the end of the day all the improvement we try to do and we’re just left with a Manletmaxx:feelsrope:

Heightpill is too brutal.

at least you have friends unlike a lot of cels here

You look pretty tall to me

Tall2

Google back2schoolcel. I'm not super attractive or anything, but I'm not ugly.
Well, I have not googled you, but it does mean you are not good looking enough. So in other words; you are too ugly, just like I had guessed. If you had a Chad face, you would not be having any troubles.

Foids only care about about features that you can't control/change (height, face, frame, ethnicity etc).

Features you can control/manipulate such as personality, confidence etc are just icing on the cake to foids.

It seems like you improved the flavor of the icing but your parents didn't bake the rest of the cake well enough (lack of ingredients, oven settings weren't set high enough etc) = in other words, bad genetics.

Last edited:

-Anti-anxietymaxxed - I had huge social anxiety especially on the phone/voice calls - like I would talk over people accidentally and just be awkward and shit - but by repeatedly forcing myself to voice chat on Discord and Xbox even when it was awkward, I got WAY better at it and my anxiety is essentially non-existent on voice related calls now
-Looksmaxxed - I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
-Friendmaxxed - I have multiple irl social circles and of course many online friends as well - I always have people to talk to if I want

All this work, just to be rejected constantly by foids on dating apps and irl for being 5'4". They literally don't care about any of these other qualities and just see my height. There is literally nothing else I feel I can maxx in my life to improve this situation.
Have you teethmaxxed yet?

I’m teethmaxxing now it’s the only thing I haven’t tried outside of plastic surgery which is too far for me.

What's up St. Back2schoolcel? Pretty cool to have you here.

That’s brutal

Google back2schoolcel. I'm not super attractive or anything, but I'm not ugly.
Ohhhh I know who you are, you are that guy who is published in r / shortcels. Nice to have you here.

Redpillcope

5'4 it never began for you man

Shower doesn't come up once in this thread. No wonder your inkwelll

Nah, I refuse to believe that your st.back2schoolcel. Didn't he post a pic that was hating on incels?

I thought st.back2schoolcel was 5'1?

Bragmaxxed thread

whats your race?
I'm white.

Nah, I refuse to believe that your st.back2schoolcel. Didn't he post a pic that was hating on incels?
Lol, do you want proof or something? That was me that posted that pic.

I thought st.back2schoolcel was 5'1?
So I was shorter when I started college at 18, like 5'1"-5'2". That's what that one pic was from that people memed on /r/shortcels. I actually grew an inch or two very late and ended up reaching 5'4".

get urself LL

Gonna need photo proof that you're back2schoolcel.

Just fuck JB's theory

So I was shorter when I started college at 18, like 5'1"-5'2". That's what that one pic was from that people memed on /r/shortcels. I actually grew an inch or two very late and ended up reaching 5'4".

Damn. If you liftfraud you could get to 5'6. Other than that I'm not sure what you could do. Hang in there man.

gift me rust pls greycel

Brutal. You should try to @Ropemaxx

you could be a billionaire at 5'4 and still be a fucking joke

Just wear big boots theory

I'm white.

Lol, do you want proof or something? That was me that posted that pic.

Have you tried running JBW in an Asian country? If you say your face isn't that bad then go for noodlewhores.

Can you elaborate?
Coding. Software Engineer. Highly recommend it especially for incels/people who like quiet work where you don't have to interact with people.

That’s all good, but have you JUSTBEYOURSELFmaxxed?

:chad::chad: The problem is you’re doing it for your girls bro. Just do it for yourself and then then girls will come bro :chad:

Beyond over for manlets, the heightpill destroyed me

Holy shit it's you