Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I may be the most mentally fucked up person here, not kidding

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
>SEVERE depression
>serious OCD
>massive, crippling social phobia
>adaptation disorder
>psychological immaturity (I was 12-13 year old mentally when I was 18-19)
>most likely some form of autism
>narcisisstic, dependent, sadistic, avoidant, depressive, masochistic, compulsive, borderline, paranoid, schizotypal mix of personality

When I was evaluated in a day care mental hospital, they told me they can't keep me for even their meme therapy, as my personality levels were too high, especially my depression, and that their therapy is not suitable for people like me. I was literally told I am too fucked up to be treated by their meme methods. OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN!

Sorry for you bro

What are your parents like?

If you looked like Chad, your personality would be "so dark, so unpredictable, and so fascinating, teehee!"

I think I have you beat on this one bro. Borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, autism, ADD, depression, social phobia. Not to mention methamphetamine psychosis

What are your parents like?
Mother was obsessive, bossy, controlling and beating me when I didn't do something perfectly/fucked something up even slightly. She constantly nagged me and reminded me of how shitty I am.
Father was a deadbeat. Lived with us but never cared and was a psychologically threatening asshole.
If you looked like Chad, your personality would be "so dark, so unpredictable, and so fascinating, teehee!"
TBH
I think I have you beat on this one bro. Borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, autism, ADD, depression, social phobia. Not to mention methamphetamine psychosis
Who the fuck knows I may have schizophrenia too. I saw a guy on the backseat of my car TWICE. He wasn't there, I was alone of course.

ALL OF MY POSTS ARE PURELY SATIRICAL, PART OF A JOKE, A FICTION AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!

now i get why you ignore 99% of the forum
Ezgif 2 cab8a78b88c1

I managed to overcome my OCD lmao.
I was obsessed with doors, windows and faucets.
I have to have everything perfectly lined up around me and I mean PERFECTLY in 90 degrees. Everything in my room is perfect or close to perfection. Don't dare moving anything. Same goes for icons on my desktop. Also germophobic.
ALL OF MY POSTS ARE PURELY SATIRICAL, PART OF A JOKE, A FICTION AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!
Yes, of course they are.

ave to have everything perfectly lined up around me and I mean PERFECTLY in 90 degrees. Everything in my room is perfect or close to perfection. Don't dare moving anything. Same goes for icons on my desktop. Also germophobic.
Shit, sounds like very brutal stuff.

Idk I'm pretty fucked up in 20 different ways.

OP thinks he is le quirky edgy mentally ill when all of that shit is literally government psy ops LMAO.
He prob self diagnosed all of it, edgy faggot tbh.

Shit, sounds like very brutal stuff.
I hate to even touch my things to use them because I know I will have to spend time to place them back perfectly. Same goes with doing thingslike games. I don't start them because I know I won't achieve 100% in all of them.

its not a fuckin contest.

He prob self diagnosed all of it
ngl I am getting a self diagnosed vibe from this thread. Maybe I am wrong, who knows, but I've never heard of someone getting that many diagnoses (esp personality disorder ones) all at once.

ngl I am getting a self diagnosed vibe from this thread. Maybe I am wrong, who knows, but I've never heard of someone getting that many diagnoses (esp personality disorder ones) all at once.
To me, this just says: "HOLY SHIT IMAGINE BEING THIS MENTALLY FUCKED UP!"

To me, this just says: "HOLY SHIT IMAGINE BEING THIS MENTALLY FUCKED UP!"
If you are legit diagnosed with all of this I apologize but its just that there are a lot of people online who will take a quiz or read a description and will think that it applies to them when it really doesn't. For your sake I HOPE you are LARPing since if its possible to have that many diagnoses at once it must giga suck.

For your sake I HOPE you are LARPing since if its possible to have that many diagnoses at once it must giga suck.
7676.jpg

Depression, ocd, social phobia, adaptation disorder and immaturity are all things confirmed by my long term therapist. Immaturity was also diagnosed recently in a evaluation and that evaluation (3 hours+) came out with a opinion that I am severely high on all the charts for personality disorders and it listed them. The only one that is self diagnosed is autism.

Last edited:
Rejection beats the hell out of us

psychological immaturity (I was 12-13 year old mentally when I was 18-19)
I feel you man, I've only recently started to feel more mature (I'm getting close to 30)

Incels have more flaws than traits or achievements combined. Such is the hell that is our lives.

Time to go ER...........

In hatred available on the steam store for 10$ USD

LARP

Like every other self diagnosed asshole on here

If you weren't ugly, you'd be like a Chad badboy

Serious ocd? So you have intrusive thoughts? Because that is what ocd is, js

also have a shit brain

Read tbe thread nigger. The only self diagnosed part is autism and its also a given that I have it.

Sure pal

Jfl at the self diagnosed .Co crew

Buh buh I’m retarded I swear :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back