[RageFuel] I messaged the mother of my deceased ex oneitis and the whore didn't even thank me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
46d 1h 48m
So yesterday a girl I used to work with passed away, back in my blue pilled days I tried to talk to her but she rejected me, not surprised. I knew her mom and she knew me cause she used to drop by to my work often to pick up her daughter, she's in good shape to be in her forties, ngl. That bich always looked down on me. Anyways, I found her on Facebook, and because I'm stupid as fuck, I messaged her, nothing long just, "I worked with your daughter, my condolences"
Guess what? That fucking whore, teacher of all the goddamn Chad cocksuckers' milfs hasn't responded. The courteous way to proceed in this situation is messaging back like "thanks, that's nice of you" but no, because I'm an ugly subhuman I'm not worthy of a simple message from a wasted whore roastie. If I had been Chad, she would've ask me to come by her house to offer her "my condolences". If I had been Chad, I'd be smacking that ass right now to console her Fucking whore.

Now go ahead, tell me how much of a idiot I am for trying to be a descent and empathetic human being, I deserve it.

S

Stutercel

Banned
-
9d 23h 56m
Next time, go to her tombstone and leave a message like this " good riddance"

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
19d 20h 40m
How long has she not responded? Sometimes people respond a while later.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★
8d 9h 10m
Reaching out to her mother probably didn´t make a difference

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
32d 52m
So yesterday a girl I used to work with passed away, back in my blue pilled days I tried to talk to her but she rejected me, not surprised. I knew her mom and she knew me cause she used to drop by to my work often to pick up her daughter, she's in good shape to be in her forties, ngl. That bich always looked down on me. Anyways, I found her on Facebook, and because I'm stupid as fuck, I messaged her, nothing long just, "I worked with your daughter, my condolences"
Guess what? That fucking whore, teacher of all the goddamn Chad cocksuckers' milfs hasn't responded. The courteous way to proceed in this situation is messaging back like "thanks, that's nice of you" but no, because I'm an ugly subhuman I'm not worthy of a simple message from a wasted whore roastie. If I had been Chad, she would've ask me to come by her house to offer her "my condolences". If I had been Chad, I'd be smacking that ass right now to console her Fucking whore.

Now go ahead, tell me how much of a idiot I am for trying to be a descent and empathetic human being, I deserve it.
why did she die? coronavirus? young people dont just die like that

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
19d 20h 40m
It's been two days ago.

All I know is that she had really bad migraines so I guess something wrong with her brain
I know I sound like a normie right now but she might be grieving and shit right now. People tend to act irrationally when they're in this state. Should've still said something like, "Thanks, cunt" or at least acknowledge you.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
46d 1h 48m
I know I sound like a normie right now but she might be grieving and shit right now. People tend to act irrationally when they're in this state. Should've still said something like, "Thanks, cunt" or at least acknowledge you.
I know that but my point is that I'm probably not the only one who has messaged her, a foid like her must've had more attractive males messaging her and she for sure responds to them.

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★
31d 33m
She is simply a psychic vampire , she is using you to get the necessary attention and validation without giving anything back .

Brashears

Brashears

Banned
-
1d 21h 53m
She owes you nothing so why get mad over it?

radishman

radishman

Wizard
★★★★
57d 7h 3m
Why? Nothing to gain by doing this. Foids only care about themselves and if they can get chad. Talking to you doesn't achieve that.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
41d 2h 2m
Take a shit on her doorstep that is find a dog & leave it there.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
54d 14h 58m
You're a fucking idiot and a cuck.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 1h 38m
If she doesn’t reply in a couple days message her again telling how you really feel and that you are glad she’s dead.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
26d 6h 2m
thats pretty rude of her. i dunno maybe she just didn't see it

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
13d 2h 21m
her mother is probably a depraved whore like her.

Emba

Emba

will check browsers for food
★★★★★
58d 14h 24m
Ask that mom cunt to pay you for the ded cunts nudes are you'll leak them!

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★★
10d 9h 11m

What do you mean by in good shape? What's her facebook?

Last edited: