Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I messaged the mother of my deceased ex oneitis and the whore didn't even thank me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So yesterday a girl I used to work with passed away, back in my blue pilled days I tried to talk to her but she rejected me, not surprised. I knew her mom and she knew me cause she used to drop by to my work often to pick up her daughter, she's in good shape to be in her forties, ngl. That bich always looked down on me. Anyways, I found her on Facebook, and because I'm stupid as fuck, I messaged her, nothing long just, "I worked with your daughter, my condolences"
Guess what? That fucking whore, teacher of all the goddamn Chad cocksuckers' milfs hasn't responded. The courteous way to proceed in this situation is messaging back like "thanks, that's nice of you" but no, because I'm an ugly subhuman I'm not worthy of a simple message from a wasted whore roastie. If I had been Chad, she would've ask me to come by her house to offer her "my condolences". If I had been Chad, I'd be smacking that ass right now to console her Fucking whore.

Now go ahead, tell me how much of a idiot I am for trying to be a descent and empathetic human being, I deserve it.

Next time, go to her tombstone and leave a message like this " good riddance"

How long has she not responded? Sometimes people respond a while later.

Reaching out to her mother probably didn´t make a difference

So yesterday a girl I used to work with passed away, back in my blue pilled days I tried to talk to her but she rejected me, not surprised. I knew her mom and she knew me cause she used to drop by to my work often to pick up her daughter, she's in good shape to be in her forties, ngl. That bich always looked down on me. Anyways, I found her on Facebook, and because I'm stupid as fuck, I messaged her, nothing long just, "I worked with your daughter, my condolences"
Guess what? That fucking whore, teacher of all the goddamn Chad cocksuckers' milfs hasn't responded. The courteous way to proceed in this situation is messaging back like "thanks, that's nice of you" but no, because I'm an ugly subhuman I'm not worthy of a simple message from a wasted whore roastie. If I had been Chad, she would've ask me to come by her house to offer her "my condolences". If I had been Chad, I'd be smacking that ass right now to console her Fucking whore.

Now go ahead, tell me how much of a idiot I am for trying to be a descent and empathetic human being, I deserve it.

why did she die? coronavirus? young people dont just die like that

It's been two days ago.

All I know is that she had really bad migraines so I guess something wrong with her brain

I know I sound like a normie right now but she might be grieving and shit right now. People tend to act irrationally when they're in this state. Should've still said something like, "Thanks, cunt" or at least acknowledge you.

I know I sound like a normie right now but she might be grieving and shit right now. People tend to act irrationally when they're in this state. Should've still said something like, "Thanks, cunt" or at least acknowledge you.
I know that but my point is that I'm probably not the only one who has messaged her, a foid like her must've had more attractive males messaging her and she for sure responds to them.

She is simply a psychic vampire , she is using you to get the necessary attention and validation without giving anything back .

She owes you nothing so why get mad over it?

Why? Nothing to gain by doing this. Foids only care about themselves and if they can get chad. Talking to you doesn't achieve that.

Take a shit on her doorstep that is find a dog & leave it there.

You're a fucking idiot and a cuck.

If she doesn’t reply in a couple days message her again telling how you really feel and that you are glad she’s dead.

thats pretty rude of her. i dunno maybe she just didn't see it

her mother is probably a depraved whore like her.

Ask that mom cunt to pay you for the ded cunts nudes are you'll leak them!

What do you mean by in good shape? What's her facebook?

Last edited:

What did the girl pass away from? Also did her mother ever reply back? She was probably still processing her daughter's death.