Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Met a Popular Member of this Forum (@Chris Jones) in Las Vegas this Week

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
This is sad. I have no friends. :cryfeels:

I have to agree. You need something to do with your life after you nut. You seem like you might be interested in The Whitepill.
Yes, to some extent. But, I'm not planning on ever joining mainstream society. Been down that path and failed miserably. I'm just not wired that way, and normie life is not fun. I like my life better, despite my inceldom.

Yes, to some extent. But, I'm not planning on ever joining mainstream society. Been down that path and failed miserably. I'm just not wired that way, and normie life is not fun. I like my life better, despite my inceldom.
The whitepill is accepting the blackpill and enjoying life regardless

The whitepill is accepting the blackpill and enjoying life regardless
From Urban Dictionary:

The complete opposite of the black pill. Whereas taking the black pill means that you have a pessimistic view about life and you feel like it's meaningless and it all leads to suffering, taking the white pill means that you start to actually see the world for what it is.

Yeah, there is a lot of suffering, yeah bad stuff will happen, but that's just a part of life. Taking the white pill means accepting these things and understanding that there is more to life than bad stuff.

As a civilization we have been accomplished so much. We are the species that rule the world. We invented things that will give you an immeasurable amount of pleasure. Movies, video games, delicious food, music, competitions. We have achieved a lot.

And so what if there is no God? And so what if there is no meaning to life? That just gives you even more freedom, you have the freedom to choose your own meaning.

Bad times will come and go, and so will good ones, mostly life is neutral, but if you take the white pill you can find pleasure in the mundane.

Just keep doing what you like and balance that with things that you probably don't like doing but are necessary.

You're gonna make it, we're all gonna make it.

So, yeah, I guess you're right. But, some people take the White Pill to mean that, despite accepting the Black Pill, you try to work around it and still get married, have children, etc.

But, some people take the White Pill to mean that, despite accepting the Black Pill, you try to work around it and still get married, have children, etc.
No, not at all

By the way, I'm traveling to Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing this October. Chris Jones can't make it, but if there's anyone else on this forum who will happen to be in any of these locations and would like to meet up with me for part of this trip, PM me.

A bunch of us from this forum should do a meetup somewhere one day. I'm serious.

Idk dude... we would probably get attacked. It wouldn't be at all justified but in today's political climate it wouldn't matter.

Did he at least give you the reacharound?

I agree, having a good friend or two definitely helps with depression. So does getting enough sleep, eating healthy food, exercising and getting enough exposure to sunlight.

Last edited:
Idk dude... we would probably get attacked. It wouldn't be at all justified but in today's political climate it wouldn't matter.
Not all incels are weaklings. Some of us are pretty formidable in a fight. I myself am an amateur boxer and bodybuilder. I was training for the Golden Gloves championship with several trainers back in the early aughts.

Not all incels are weaklings. Some of us are pretty formidable in a fight. I myself am an amateur boxer and bodybuilder. I was training for the Golden Gloves championship with several trainers back in the early aughts.

We'd be attacked by ANTIFA. So if an Incel congregation took place at least some of us would need to be concealed carrying.

We'd be attacked by ANTIFA. So if an Incel congregation took place at least some of us would need to be concealed carrying.

Most of these people are weaklings that can't fight. They're only intimidating because they have numbers on their side. But, one on one against me without weapons, these guys would get obliterated.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you were on top.

Don't get so triggered over a joke.
Whatever, at least I'm not the one who constantly thinks about gay sex all the time, faggot.
Don't worry, I'm definitely just joking around right now. Don't get triggered. Xd

From Urban Dictionary:

The complete opposite of the black pill. Whereas taking the black pill means that you have a pessimistic view about life and you feel like it's meaningless and it all leads to suffering, taking the white pill means that you start to actually see the world for what it is.

Yeah, there is a lot of suffering, yeah bad stuff will happen, but that's just a part of life. Taking the white pill means accepting these things and understanding that there is more to life than bad stuff.

As a civilization we have been accomplished so much. We are the species that rule the world. We invented things that will give you an immeasurable amount of pleasure. Movies, video games, delicious food, music, competitions. We have achieved a lot.

And so what if there is no God? And so what if there is no meaning to life? That just gives you even more freedom, you have the freedom to choose your own meaning.

Bad times will come and go, and so will good ones, mostly life is neutral, but if you take the white pill you can find pleasure in the mundane.

Just keep doing what you like and balance that with things that you probably don't like doing but are necessary.

You're gonna make it, we're all gonna make it.

So, yeah, I guess you're right. But, some people take the White Pill to mean that, despite accepting the Black Pill, you try to work around it and still get married, have children, etc.

I mean Serge's Whitepill.

Lifefuel for socialcopers

sounds fun. Are you both whites? No one would want to meet up with a filthy curry like myself. I wish I had some friends as well.
By the way, I'm traveling to Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Shanghai and Beijing this October. Chris Jones can't make it, but if there's anyone else on this forum who will happen to be in any of these locations and would like to meet up with me for part of this trip, PM me.
wow. What do u work as to make so much money?

Glad you two enjoyed outings and buffet. It’s a welcome relief for some.

I remember one of Roosh's meetups was protested so heavily that they had to cancel it. Soon, we're gonna have to have secret meetings.
tumblr_o7cmufw8w41ryvclko2_250.gif

Lol did you see the small cards of women in bikinis or naked in Vegas in the sidewalks?, or those small trucks with the stripper poster in the back? JFL there everywhere in Vegas

Tell us the username

Lol did you see the small cards of women in bikinis or naked in Vegas in the sidewalks?, or those small trucks with the stripper poster in the back? JFL there everywhere in Vegas
Yeah I saw the cards on the ground. Get this, they had a van with an LED screen covering one of the sides with strippers.

Good for you both. It's necessary to find moments of happiness in this clown world hellscape.

It proved to me once and for all that you can still enjoy life as an incel, and that having friends is even more important than women for sustained happiness. That's not even a cope. Friends are a necessity
Truth tbh, friends are a great cope

I forgot to mention in my original post that during our long drives between Vegas and the Canyon, Chris and I talked about the Black Pill and other existential topics, including life after death, ghosts, the nature of existence, and metaphysics. At one point, the sun set and it got dark. As we drove into the mountainous area of Arizona, the discussion took on an almost spooky character. It was awesome. :whatfeels:

I forgot to mention in my original post that Chris and i talked about other existential topics
Dont forget how our discussion about how society would be more advanced by 200 years thanks to the Roman Empire if the Dark Ages hadn't happened

Where the fuck u get money for that u fucking jews

Makes me wish I had friends again, but it's been more than 10 years

Will u ever go again? I can't go this october but I want to go maybe next year

Dont forget how our discussion about how society would be more advanced by 200 years thanks to the Roman Empire if the Dark Ages hadn't happened
Oh, yeah! That was one of the main topics we discussed. Remiss of me to forget that.
Wageslaving mothafucka
You beat me to the punch.
shit pics didnt read
The only "shit pic" was the one of the Venetian hotel. It came out slightly blurry because it was dark out. The rest of them are quite good.
Will u ever go again? I can't go this october but I want to go maybe next year
I have no plans to hit up Asia again. This will probably be my last trip there, unless I have a specific reason to visit besides tourism.
After Asia, I'm planning on traveling to Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Sicily, Australia, Tanzania/Kenya, and various places throughout the U.S..
Makes me wish I had friends again, but it's been more than 10 years
I find foids impossible to meet. But, friends? They're pretty easy.

Last edited:
That's why it's so important to be NT,hard to have experiences like this with mental diseases

I'm not bashing, just saying it helps.