[SuicideFuel] I met @BummerDrummer at the opera

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
119d 9h 3m
I paid $50000 to get in to this godly elite opera with Jeff Bezos and other guys, for some reason they said they liked @BummerDrummer's "vibe" and decided to let him perform as a joke, shit went badly though because as soon as he walked up to the mic he just said "NIGGER" and after a brief pause he just said "NIGGER" once again before being kicked out

U

unsettling

Banned
-
132d 15h 1m
Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
23d 17h 8m
This is interesting

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
107d 21h 50m
I paid $50000 to get in to this godly elite opera with Jeff Bezos and other guys, for some reason they said they liked @BummerDrummer's "vibe" and decided to let him perform as a joke, shit went badly though because as soon as he walked up to the mic he just said "NIGGER" and after a brief pause he just said "NIGGER" once again before being kicked out
I saw @BummerDrummer at Walmart in Austin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The roastie at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

U

unsettling

Banned
-
132d 15h 1m
I saw @BummerDrummer at Walmart in Austin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The foid at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
90d 3h 31m
And then what

U

unsettling

Banned
-
132d 15h 1m
that's insane

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
204d 15h 35m
shawtys like a melody in myu head

U

unsettling

Banned
-
132d 15h 1m
that is insane

Zettacel

Zettacel

❅ KD6-3.7-KHHTV ❅ Mentally Crippled™
★★★★★
91d 19h 31m
Sounds like him.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
119d 9h 3m
@BummerDrummer never replied to the thread

Zettacel

Zettacel

❅ KD6-3.7-KHHTV ❅ Mentally Crippled™
★★★★★
91d 19h 31m
Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
65d 13h 24m
he's black he doesn't go to operas

RollD20

RollD20

Mogged by chads on incels.co
★★★★★
67d 20h 11m
Low T low inhib dark triad

U

unsettling

Banned
-
132d 15h 1m

U

unsettling

Banned
-
132d 15h 1m

U

unsettling

Banned
-
132d 15h 1m

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
90d 3h 31m
Fanfictiion