Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I met with two other forum users IRL

Sounds cool.

But if I were one of the organizers for a truecel meetup, I would have definitely kept a time slot for a street-shitting contest.

Based and Currypilled. :feelsokman:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

In case you're wondering about the truecel:

Damn, wish I could've seen him.

Whoa really? What did you say?

That I totally related to your alcoholism and appreciated your fleshlight guide.
This. Were they specifically from this site?
Yes
I'd only agree to meet another asymmetrycel irl, literally 99% of this forum mogs me to death.

I get mogged to death everywhere I go, might as well meet someone who mogs you by a point or two than someone who mogs you into a parallel universe.
Sounds cool.

But if I were one of the organizers for a truecel meetup, I would have definitely kept a time slot for a street-shitting contest.

no man, hotel bars are great copes, but they don't allow street shitters
Did you first contact them or did they contact you?

Both...actually. Sounds weird but we were all thinking the same thing when we realized we would all be in London at the same time

Last edited:
Nice, hope you enjoyed it. :feelsokman:

Lifefuel for friendless incels.

Imagine Tomi Lahren, but less attractive and with a much smaller social media following
You don't understand. I want to know: what the hell are 2 foids doing on a man's rights forum. It's like if Hitler came to Holoucast victims party or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back