Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might be a locationcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I live in a small, dilapidated, drug infested town in the US. There is basically nothing to do here, even for normies. The nearby young adult foids who aren't obese landwhales are in short supply, and I don't have anything close to the level of attractiveness to find success with online Tinder foids. It's difficult to avoid running into people who I used to go to school with, and considering that I'm already a joke to them, this further limits my ability to find a social circle around my own age group.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd still be incel if I lived somewhere else, anywhere else. That maybe I can't socialize because I've already been excluded by many of the same people literally since middle school. Although I'm not so sure, as I don't really know how you're supposed to go about making irl friends in your twenties, at least not when you have absolutely no social contacts outside of your own family.

don't get banned bro

You might be coping, I went to college far away thinking things were going to he different and they turned out the same. That's just me though, maybe you actual are locationcel

Different town or across the planet in a third world country?

don't get banned bro
I'm not bragging or anything like that, as I have nothing to brag about, I'm an ugly khhv. But I suppose I can't say for certain that my location isn't a very large part of my problem.
Different town or across the planet in a third world country?
Either, but the latter seems like it would have a higher chance of being successful.

How to make new friends in thirties? People not helping me to search for cute dorable loli waifu anymore. "Look for woman your age". Nx blet

I was just thinking how quiet my area is and how my life may be different if I had people to interact with. The truth is there are plenty of people to interact with but we are all hidden away rotting and have no reason to talk to each other.

You'd have no better luck in larger city. You'd be less bored most likely but the foids would be even colder toward you.

You'd have no better luck in larger city. You'd be less bored most likely but the foids would be even colder toward you.
While that's probably true, I can't help but wonder if it isn't. I suspect my brain is forcing me to cope like this, as it's unwilling to accept me being incel.

you could test your hypothesis by setting your location to ee on badoo/tinder

I feel that I’m a locationcel too.

you could test your hypothesis by setting your location to ee on badoo/tinder
Maybe. But even if I still have no luck with Tinder, there is nothing to say that I couldn't socialcirclemaxx somewhere else. Although I suppose it's irrelevant anyway, as if I could afford to move, I already would've done so.

JFL@ my coping brain tbh.

Maybe. But even if I still have no luck with Tinder, there is nothing to say that I couldn't socialcirclemaxx somewhere else. Although I suppose it's irrelevant anyway, as if I could afford to move, I already would've done so.

JFL@ my coping brain tbh.
bro you have a 2d anime waifu whom you're trying to convince yourself is real through self induced schizophrenia and have multiple personalities living inside you. Given this you're probably more likely to ascend by Tindermaxxing than trying to blend in with normroaches by becoming one of them.

bro you have a 2d anime waifu whom you're trying to convince yourself is real through self induced schizophrenia and have multiple personalities living inside you. Given this you're probably more likely to ascend by Tindermaxxing than trying to blend in with normroaches by becoming one of them.
While that's a fair point, I think I can pretend to be pretty normal, and other people can't read my mind. Although when you put it like that, maybe it really is a bad idea to pretend to be a normie.

While that's a fair point, I think I can pretend to be pretty normal, and other people can't read my mind. Although when you put it like that, maybe it really is a bad idea to pretend to be a normie.
If you think it could work try it. You know your situation better than I do. I just know that I can't for the life of me blend in with normies and I don't do anything nearly as neuroatypical as trying to convince myself a cartoon foid is real.

You can try communitymaxxing at your local church if you're desperate

While that's probably true, I can't help but wonder if it isn't. I suspect my brain is forcing me to cope like this, as it's unwilling to accept me being incel.
The brain is a friendly organ.

Never heard that term before, but I might be one too.
My town is dead. No young people except pakis. Middle of nowhere. Nothing to do for incels or even young people at all.

I live in a small, dilapidated, drug infested town in the US. There is basically nothing to do here, even for normies. The nearby young adult foids who aren't obese landwhales are in short supply, and I don't have anything close to the level of attractiveness to find success with online Tinder foids. It's difficult to avoid running into people who I used to go to school with, and considering that I'm already a joke to them, this further limits my ability to find a social circle around my own age group.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd still be incel if I lived somewhere else, anywhere else. That maybe I can't socialize because I've already been excluded by many of the same people literally since middle school. Although I'm not so sure, as I don't really know how you're supposed to go about making irl friends in your twenties, at least not when you have absolutely no social contacts outside of your own family.
why cant you workcel 60+ hours a week and save to move out? all you really need is a cheap beat up car, some clothes and like 2000 in savings. you could join the military. i know of some kids who got out of your situation like that.

why cant you workcel 60+ hours a week and save to move out? all you really need is a cheap beat up car, some clothes and like 2000 in savings. you could join the military. i know of some kids who got out of your situation like that.
I've barely even worked at all, trying to find the motivation to get a job right now. As for the military, I doubt they'd take me. After having been involuntarily committed to a psych ward, I can't even legally buy a gun.

Furthermore, while I might be a locationcel, I also might not be. It's difficult to find it in myself to be productive if all effort feels completely pointless. I can't genuinely believe that anything I do will result in me getting a foid when I've never even gotten an IOI in my life. It's kind of a vicious cycle tbh.

Well I'll give you 2 more locations to avoid:

Australia and the UK

I've barely even worked at all, trying to find the motivation to get a job right now. As for the military, I doubt they'd take me. After having been involuntarily committed to a psych ward, I can't even legally buy a gun.

Furthermore, while I might be a locationcel, I also might not be. It's difficult to find it in myself to be productive if all effort feels completely pointless. I can't genuinely believe that anything I do will result in me getting a foid when I've never even gotten an IOI in my life. It's kind of a vicious cycle tbh.
just leave then nigger. be hobo tbh. walk or hitch hike to another city and start new there. homeless shelters in cities are better than small towns bc they have more resources and have more opportunities for temp jobs. if you get with a christian organization they can help you better than government ones. you have to go to church tho and not smoke and shit. better than ldar in your small town. live it up. post your adventures here and find some incels close by

Sometimes I tell myself that too but I feel I’m just coping. I live in a majority white liberal area in New England. This is the suburbs.

just leave then nigger. be hobo tbh. walk or hitch hike to another city and start new there. homeless shelters in cities are better than small towns bc they have more resources and have more opportunities for temp jobs. if you get with a christian organization they can help you better than government ones. you have to go to church tho and not smoke and shit. better than ldar in your small town. live it up. post your adventures here and find some incels close by
I can barely even leave my house tbh. God I'm such a fuckup, I don't even know where to begin.

At the rate I'm going though, this is probably going to end up happening anyway.

Use dating sites. Meetme/okcupid/POF/Etc

Make a GOOD profile with good pics.

Really try.

Its not hard to find out if you're a locationcel or not

You're only going to get older and less attractive. You're the only person that can accurately tell if you're locationcel. Make plans for moving out, at least you have something to do now.
Every wasted second in your 20s you're gonna look back on and enjoy as a 30 year old boomer

Really try.

dating sites are a scam for anyone under 7/10

Really try.

I've tried that before, tried for months, messaged at least hundreds of foids, got rejected by all of them. After that I got really depressed and gave up.

I mean I know that I'm ugly, that isn't being questioned here. Tbh I don't think that online is a good way to find foids, unless you're Chadlite at least, it's probably not going to work out. The point I'm making here is that if I hypothetically had a good social circle, I wonder if I'd still be incel.
You're only going to get older and less attractive. You're the only person that can accurately tell if you're locationcel. Make plans for moving out, at least you have something to do now.
Every wasted second in your 20s you're gonna look back on and enjoy as a 30 year old boomer

dating sites are a scam for anyone under 7/10
Believe me I know, I've nearly wasted a decade. I imagine myself doing something, but never actually follow through with it. It's as if I'm cursed to watch other people, I want to be different, but I feel powerless to change, it's fucking torture.

Believe me I know, I've nearly wasted a decade. I imagine myself doing something, but never actually follow through with it. It's as if I'm cursed to watch other people, I want to be different, but I feel powerless to change, it's fucking torture.
I had a similiar problem. What I did was force myself into a situation where I had no other choice. Make yourself borderline homeless or something else. Believe me it sounds drastic and almost retarded, but when you're rotting there's nothing else that will spur action but actual threat.

Unfortunately this is the "answer". Scare quotes because there is no "answer", life is a constant struggle and happiness is not a sustainable state of being. And I don't want to "just workhardandbyacarandmovesomewhereelseandlivehappilyeveraftermaxx bro" you, because there is no "just". All you can do is try your best to improve your life (for you) and live it to its fullest (for yourself).

Unfortunately this is the "answer". Scare quotes because there is no "answer", life is a constant struggle and happiness is not a sustainable state of being. And I don't want to "just workhardandbyacarandmovesomewhereelseandlivehappilyeveraftermaxx bro" you, because there is no "just". All you can do is try your best to improve your life (for you) and live it to its fullest (for yourself).
Well I do intend to get a job relatively soon, at least. I suppose then I'll have some money to buy copes and won't have to just leech off my parents.

Well I do intend to get a job relatively soon, at least. I suppose then I'll have some money to buy copes and won't have to just leech off my parents.
Good for you. Stay strong and keep at it. Setbacks will happen, just focus on your goals and fuck the world as much as possible.

'I might be locationcel' is like water is wet. 40% of us would be slayers in noodleland with our current looks, but sadly we don't have the economic kind of pleasure of going to Thailand. Beware though, locationcel theory is false anywhere more than 20° N and/or 20° E. Beyond that is the influence of the Western civilization, hypergamy, cuckoldry and whatnot. Low to medium IQ OP.

You find better chances where there are more people. You don't need a math degree, even lowiqcels know that.

So yes, if you moved somewhere with more people you obviously get more chances to ascend, deal with more shit, and make more enemies

You will soon find that your inceldom transcends national boundaries, galactic boundaries, and all planes of the universe

You might be coping, I went to college far away thinking things were going to he different and they turned out the same. That's just me though, maybe you actual are locationcel

Try changing your location if youre ready for it tbh. Luckily i live in a big city so there is no chance for me to be a locationcel.

Try changing your location if youre ready for it tbh. Luckily i live in a big city so there is no chance for me to be a locationcel.
lol no try another hemisphere then you can you're not a locationcel