Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might cut ties to my family and friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Nobody in my family understands the things that I do in regards to lookism. None of my family are ugly yet I came out ugly as shit. They lie to me all the time saying there is nothing wrong with me when there clearly is because I don’t have a partner yet and I am not satisfied with how I look. I’ve never had girls approach me, talk to me or like me since school despite being a nice person who kept to himself a lot. If girls were interested they’d make known but they never did.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me and I don’t know why I have to suffer this way. I never asked for this misery. Never wanted it. Yet here I am, surrounded by lies and bluepills.

I think I’ll just cut ties with my family and friends because they don’t fucking have a clue about the blackpill and their advice is akin to “just be yourself”. All of my friends and acquaintances are in relationships or have sex regularly so it’s pointless being friendly with them now as they live a completely different life to me.

Only the blackpill remains and only incels can be my friends it seems.

you have friends?

Family memebres bluepillers can be annoying with advices tbh

Friends i get, but family is a bit too much man. You will regret not spending more time with your parents in particular once they leave this world, don't do that.

Friends will always unintentionally remind you that you are incel when they talk about their girlfriend or life. I'm better off without friends bro

Save some money,travel through random places for 3 months and send blackpills to people around you.

Friends just keep you around to jestermax. Family is that even possible? I know a lot are neeting, so kinda hard to cut ties when Mom buys the tendies.

BASED

Go for it, I think it's a good way to radically change. All my "friends" were just fellow losers who gamed all day, or they went normalfag mode and only talked about their mundane jobs; I speak to none of them at this point and am better off for it as I'm able to focus on my path.

Based. I’m currently in that very process. I’m cutting out pretty much every last one of my “friends” because they’re bluepilled normrats. Five minutes of conversation with a normie make me wanna race dive into an open volcano

I have no friends tbh