Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might have a chance at ascension. I think I might actually fix my life.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
There is this girl i have been orbitting for a while now (cucked i know). She's my age and seem very nice. Perhaps i'm delusional. Lonelliness might have fried my brain but I think I might have a shot with her. She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me, but this is the closest I got to a girl since i was a kid. I have to try. This is really my last shot.

My NEETdom is coming to an end, my mother is threatining to kick me out and as of now I don't have the mental strenght to work again. If she rejects me, I'm afraid that I won't be able to withstand it and that I'll give up completely. If she does start dating me I might actually feel happy for the first time in years. Maybe this is the turning point. Do you think i should ask her out or is it pointless? She really doesn't seem like other girls. I might actually found a pure kind girl.

Oribiting is GigaCucked
:feelsUgh:

Why is Everyone turning into SoyioEEE?

Is it a simp strain of the Corona Virus?
:feelsohgod:

Lol @ being an orbiter. Ask her and find out. Worst case scenario you'll find out she was just using you, in which case you tell her to gtfo and never speak to you again. Don't be a fucking cuck, a hole ''''''''friend'''''''' is NOT an option, unless you're a soychugger.

Don't do it. I had a similar experience and got brutally rejected when I tried to escalate things physically. Or just try it to confirm that you are subhuman trash.

If you are on this forum, you're probably here because you're ugly or LARPing. On top of that, you admit to being a NEET so ur no good for betabuxxing either.

My NEETdom is coming to an end, my mother is threatining to kick me out and as of now I don't have the mental strenght to work again.

We are in a pretty similar situation here. I also worked in warehouse logistics and I am now on NEET as well. Warehouse logistics destroyed us.

Do you think i should ask her out or is it pointless? She really doesn't seem like other girls. I might actually found a pure kind girl.

Ok, let us assume she even agrees, what then? You are currently on NEET. As far as I know you do not have a driver licence as well and you still live with you parents, right?
But let us be honest here, she will most likely reject you regardless of it. Sorry, for being that blatant but this is the reality.

Imagine OP claiming he’s blackpilled if he thinks he has a shot with this girl
Ok, let us assume she even agrees, what then? You are currently on NEET. As far as I know you do not have a driver licence as well and you still live with you parents, right?
But let us be honest here, she will most likely reject you regardless of it. Sorry, for being that blatant but this is the reality.
B R U T A L

She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me

Who initiated your platonic relationship with her? was it you or her? if it was her, did she do so enthusiastically? did she go out of her way to interact with you, or were you put together with her?

Inb4 op gets cucked. Women only want ugly men as orbiters, more or less she most likely uses you as a tool. AWALT always, no matter what every single hole is chadsexual. Over b4 it began.

I dont understand, you are an orbiter and you somehow think that's gonna lead to you ascending :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Inb4 OP asks her out and comes back here ready to rope

We are in a pretty similar situation here. I also worked in warehouse logistics and I am now on NEET as well. Warehouse logistics destroyed us.

I'm a NEET without a driving license. It's a pretty shitty situation, but if she'd start dating me i think i would get the energy to wageslave again. I'd go back to that fucking warehouse even. If she just agrees, my life will be fixed. I know it.

OP, if you're a NEET then how are you orbiting?

She really doesn't seem like other girls. I might actually found a pure kind girl.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Any "nice" girl that you think is pure has been fucking Chad since she was 13

While you're reading this reply, chad is fucking her raw. You don't have a shot, while you're sending her nice messages and buying dinner for her all she thinks of is chad's dick. This is the most bluepilled thread I've seen in a while.

Who initiated your platonic relationship with her? was it you or her? if it was her, did she do so enthusiastically? did she go out of her way to interact with you, or were you put together with her?
I initiated. She's a former classmate. i'm the one who mostly messages her, but isn't tha normal? Don't guys usually text first?

You are already on her betacuck ladder, she currently sees you as an asexual being, the moment you try to initiate any kind of romance she will find it incredibly disturbing

If she was interested in you she would have hinted it to you by now, with progressively stronger and more obvious hints until you understood

While you're reading this reply, chad is fucking her raw. You don't have a shot, while you're sending her nice messages and buying dinner for her all she thinks of is chad's dick. This is the most bluepilled thread I've seen in a while.
I honestly don't think so. She's from a pretty religious family. They wouldn't let her.

yeah whats the context? where do you know her from and what context do your interations take place in
She was in my class in high school. We haven't talked much back then. i reacherd out to her recently. We mostly speak over the phone, but we did hang out a few times.

I honestly don't think so. She's from a pretty religious family. They wouldn't let her.
Then why do you think they would let her screw an unemployed ugly NEET? Because of your nice personality?

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

There is this girl i have been orbitting for a while now (cucked i know). She's my age and seem very nice. Perhaps i'm delusional. Lonelliness might have fried my brain but I think I might have a shot with her. She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me, but this is the closest I got to a girl since i was a kid. I have to try. This is really my last shot.

My NEETdom is coming to an end, my mother is threatining to kick me out and as of now I don't have the mental strenght to work again. If she rejects me, I'm afraid that I won't be able to withstand it and that I'll give up completely. If she does start dating me I might actually feel happy for the first time in years. Maybe this is the turning point. Do you think i should ask her out or is it pointless? She really doesn't seem like other girls. I might actually found a pure kind girl.

You will get banned bro.

Also mogs me to the fucking moon because has contact with females. The only females I have contact with are my hentai waifus.

Then why do you think they would let her screw an unemployed ugly NEET? Because of your nice personality?

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
She turned 18 not long ago. So her parents don't have much to say anymore.

I initiated. She's a former classmate. i'm the one who mostly messages her, but isn't tha normal? Don't guys usually text first?
No, if she had interest she would be more engaging and message you as well.

But it's worth a try because you're already thinking about it. You're just going to regret it if you don't try. Getting rejected is the best way to stop being her orbiter as well. She will probably be disgusted by your advance and cut the orbitership off all together.

You will get banned bro.

Also mogs me to the fucking moon because has contact with females. The only females I have contact with are my hentai waifus.
I don't see why. I'm just trying to escape my inceldom. I never had much of a contact with women. This is pretty new to me.

You're probably doomed but good luck

Idk, it's up to you. But keep us updated srs

She turned 18 not long ago. So her parents don't have much to say anymore.
Is she controlled by her parents or not? You're contradicting yourself.

If her parents don't decide for her anymore she'll automatically go for chad. If they're in total control of her they wouldn't let her go with you. Give up before your embarass yourself. :feelsLSD:

No, if she had interest she would be more engaging and message you as well.

But it's worth a try because you're already thinking about it. You're just going to regret it if you don't try. Getting rejected is the best way to stop being her orbiter as well. She will probably be disgusted by your advance and cut the orbitership off all together.
That's what worries me. I don't want her to cut contact with me. i have to make a move eventually though. If i don't she might start dating someone else.

Before I discovered the blackpill I was the ultimate simp. Don’t do it.

It is normal, guys do text first most of the time. Because most of the time women are NOT ATTRACTED TO THOSE MEN.

Is she controlled by her parents or not? You're contradicting yourself.

If her parents don't decide for her anymore she'll automatically go for chad. If they're in total control of her they wouldn't let her go with you. Give up before your embarass yourself. :feelsLSD:
She was controlled by them when she was younger. That's why she never whored around. They don't control her as much anymore but she remained pretty innocent. She has never had a boyfriend or anything. Just be the first rule might save my life

JBW strikes again
He(brendioEEE) also said he had multiple ethnic foids orbiting him but he rejected them. Gigavolcel. Interesting though, cuz he is a manlet and is very fat.
Whitecels dont even need to gymmax to ascend bro.

There is this girl i have been orbitting for a while now

Stopped reading there,I hope she cheats on you with a nigger so you learn your lesson the hard way,all women are whores,there's not a single exception.

That's what worries me. I don't want her to cut contact with me. i have to make a move eventually though. If i don't she might start dating someone else.
Why does it matter man? Are you really satisfied just being her orbiter sucking up for whatever crumb of affection and interaction you possibly get from her?

[It's Over]

If they like you in any way, they will make it known that they are sexually attracted to you.

Is she a virgin from the Sahara desert?

Even if she was...

AWALT
She's pretty shy so she wouln't initiate with anyone. She is a virgin. I believe so anyway. A chance like this will never happen again. I have to test my luck.

never asked i girl out b4.
so idk what to say.
but what i can say is

ive never been rejected 10/10 feels amazing