Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might have accidentally hurt a female today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at the grocery store and pulling a shopping cart from the front. On the end there was a old roastie pulling a cart off the same row but the opposite end. Anyway my cart was stuck to the next cart as often happens so I gave it a real good tug and heard the roastie go “OW!” I think it pinched her finger or something when I pulled on the cart.

i completely no sold it. Didn’t look at her and certainly didn’t white knight and he like omg roastie are you ok?:soy:

Feels good man.

Good job. Never simp.

Based Department | Know Your Meme

Thugmaxxed, how old she was?

She wouldn't check and see if you're okay so fuck her. Well done

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

next time snap her spine in half

Was at the grocery store and pulling a shopping cart from the front. On the end there was a old roastie pulling a cart off the same row but the opposite end. Anyway my cart was stuck to the next cart as often happens so I gave it a real good tug and heard the roastie go “OW!” I think it pinched her finger or something when I pulled on the cart.

i completely no sold it. Didn’t look at her and certainly didn’t white knight and he like omg roastie are you ok?:soy:

Feels good man.
Remove any feelings of remorse for toilets. I only wish you hit that bitch harder with your shopping cart.

I helped a really old woman like 90yo to climb the stairs because she barely walked. I didn't feel like a simp but thoughts that she wouldn't even spit on me in her younger days did cross my mind.
I stopped helping anyone who can help themselves and I stopped listening to anyone who is not willing to listen me.

One of my most based posts, had to bump it to share with bros that are newer here.