Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might volunteer at a homeless shelter in order to blackpill/redpill men

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Is this a good idea? there is someone close to my family who volunteers at a shelter (not sure if it's a shelter or just a place that provides food for the homeless), and said they are all men because the women have been given housing during covid (fucking gynocentrism). they asked me if i wanted to volunteer.

I'm sure lots of these guys feel shit/angry about their situation, so it could be a good opportunity for me to educate them on gynocentrism and how they are considered disposable by society. tbh they might already know this stuff but if there's gonna be a rebellion by low-status men, the word has to spread on the street.

"Incel used me when I'm at the lowest. I had no one to turn to."
"I could understand the shit he was saying until I got a girlfriend and realized how lame he was."
"I mean yeah things suck for men but ya gotta get used to it."

No good deed goes unpunished.

Not even a bad idea. I'd love to do that as well but I don't have enough time for myself to begin with...

"I could understand the shit he was saying until I got a girlfriend and realized how lame he was."

you think these homeless men are gonna get girlfriends?

you think these homeless men are gonna get girlfriends?
Whether or not they do they are more likely to throw you under the bus like any other males would imo.
You can't predict how guys in tough situations will react to this information being spelled out this plainly to them.
Thinking that guys can be pissed off at gynocentrism long enough to actually change things and make them a lot more hostile to women and society is kind of MRA cope.
Eventually most guys just knuckle down and accept things.

What? No, this sounds absolutely bankrupt. Don't use people, least of all the homeless. You should volunteer because you want to help them, not make them miserable in the hopes that they'll fight your petty battle.

Whether or not they do they are more likely to throw you under the bus like any other males would imo.
You can't predict how guys in tough situations will react to this information being spelled out this plainly to them.
Thinking that guys can be pissed off at gynocentrism long enough to actually change things and make them a lot more hostile to women and society is kind of MRA cope.
Eventually most guys just knuckle down and accept things.
OP needs to keep this in mind

OP you should wear some sort of disguise so that way you can spit this information at them without any way for them to rat you out for wrong think

OP needs to keep this in mind

OP you should wear some sort of disguise so that way you can spit this information at them without any way for them to rat you out for wrong think
I used to have this need to try and spread the message too.
This was even before MRAs and incels were widely propagandized against.
It didn't work. No one cared and everyone said that caring for men's issues made you a loser/is for losers.

Or if they do internalize what you say they'll blame it on some other group. But never women even though it's obvious women are the ones that are doing this and responsible for the state men are in.

I used to have this need to try and spread the message too.
This was even before MRAs and incels were widely propagandized against.
It didn't work. No one cared and everyone said that caring for men's issues made you a loser/is for losers.

Or if they do internalize what you say they'll blame it on some other group. But never women even though it's obvious women are the ones that are doing this and responsible for the state men are in.
are you sure they all are like that? the people here were able to swallow the blackpill so why can't other men?

are you sure they all are like that?
Yeah pretty much everyone except those who never had any positive interactions with women and got looks of disgust and were aware that women encouraged other guys to bully them.

the people here were able to swallow the blackpill so why can't other men?
Imo other men aren't willing to entertain the worst about women and think all these issues are just something that happens to lesser, inferior men who couldn't handle women.
Or they see what's happening but either redirect their anger on easier targets like weak ugly males, government, extremist political parties and opposing political factions, justify what's happening or shrug their shoulders and accept it while growing annoyed at guys that won't accept it.

What? No, this sounds absolutely bankrupt. Don't use people, least of all the homeless. You should volunteer because you want to help them, not make them miserable in the hopes that they'll fight your petty battle.
He's not trying to "use" them, he's trying to inform them
Yeah pretty much everyone except those who never had any positive interactions with women and got looks of disgust and were aware that women encouraged other guys to bully them.

Imo other men aren't willing to entertain the worst about women and think all these issues are just something that happens to lesser, inferior men who couldn't handle women.
Or they see what's happening but either redirect their anger on easier targets like weak ugly males, government, extremist political parties and opposing political factions, justify what's happening or shrug their shoulders and accept it while growing annoyed at guys that won't accept it.
plenty of these homeless men are incels.

plus how do you explain "fakecels" in these communities that talk about the blackpill when they've had previous positive interactions with women?

plenty of these homeless men are incels.
True but a lot of them might have had their mental state deteriorate so much that even if they were told these things it wouldn't do them any good in identifying who is responsible.

Many homeless men are also older and out of touch with how bad it's become for most guys in younger generations and won't fully understand what you are talking about.

plus how do you explain "fakecels" in these communities that talk about the blackpill when they've had previous positive interactions with women?
My guess is that the fakecels stop having as much luck with foids as before, start getting more frequent looks of disgust or rudeness from them than before and start realizing how all the good times they had with foids wasn't going to last forever and it was a lie.

Previous positive interactions with women don't fully make up for things when you realize a lot of it might have been fake politeness, normie courtesy and not unconditional or real in any sense.

are you dumb? it's not *my* battle. the battle against gynocentrism is for the benefit of ALL men.

I'm pretty sure homeless people are already blackpilled.

are you dumb? it's not *my* battle. the battle against gynocentrism is for the benefit of ALL men.

These fantasies of some "rebellion" are yours.

Try to fuck a homeless foid instead

True but a lot of them might have had their mental state deteriorate so much that even if they were told these things it wouldn't do them any good in identifying who is responsible.

Many homeless men are also older and out of touch with how bad it's become for most guys in younger generations and won't fully understand what you are talking about.

My guess is that the fakecels stop having as much luck with foids as before, start getting more frequent looks of disgust or rudeness from them than before and start realizing how all the good times they had with foids wasn't going to last forever and it was a lie.

Previous positive interactions with women don't fully make up for things when you realize a lot of it might have been fake politeness, normie courtesy and not unconditional or real in any sense.
blackpilling normies is pointless.they don't care about you and never will.You can blackpill incels but pride and copes has them by the balls,so never be surprised when they reject you.People rejected christ(god himself).people rejected socrates.people reject "insert here a million people".to man truth matters much less then most people think. the burden that an agontic/atheist is much heavier then the burden i carry so i pray and hope that you will one day accept christ.

Not even a bad idea. I'd love to do that as well but I don't have enough time for myself to begin with...
Also incels are violent and hate every one besides them selfs :soy:

These fantasies of some "rebellion" are yours.
spreading the truth can only do good.
blackpilling normies is pointless.they don't care about you and never will.You can blackpill incels but pride and copes has them by the balls,so never be surprised when they reject you.People rejected christ(god himself).people rejected socrates.people reject "insert here a million people".to man truth matters much less then most people think. the burden that an agontic/atheist is much heavier then the burden i carry so i pray and hope that you will one day accept christ.
god isnt real tho

Is this a good idea? there is someone close to my family who volunteers at a shelter (not sure if it's a shelter or just a place that provides food for the homeless), and said they are all men because the women have been given housing during covid (fucking gynocentrism). they asked me if i wanted to volunteer.

I'm sure lots of these guys feel shit/angry about their situation, so it could be a good opportunity for me to educate them on gynocentrism and how they are considered disposable by society. tbh they might already know this stuff but if there's gonna be a rebellion by low-status men, the word has to spread on the street.
seems like a waste of your time.blackpill without action(without the notion that we can change this situation) is a lot to take for some people.

Blackpill them sure, but redpilling them is pretty cucked.

Or they will twist your interpretation like what happened with MRAs and the redpill and make it all about defending women from the bad scary swarthy men.

:bluepill:

This isn't about spreading the truth, this is about reaffirming your beliefs. You want someone to turn to so you can say "See??? I'm not crazy when I get mad at women!"

As if they are MORONS!

This fucking kid thinKs homeless dudes DON'T UNDERSTAND and women?

Lol!

Most of them are homeless BECAUSE OF WOMEN!

Extremely based idea
full

tbh you’re usually soy but this time you’re right.

I say go for it, man. Most homeless people are men anyway since women obviously have more resources to get back on their feet.

I used to deliver pizzas about 6-7 years ago, and I delivered to a handful of homeless shelters/motels/section-508 housing complexes. A lot of the men told me stories about how shitty relationships led to them either making bad choices or just getting fucked over by their significant other. A lot of them can probably relate, and you'd also be giving back to a lot of guys that could definitely use the help.

This isn't about spreading the truth, this is about reaffirming your beliefs. You want someone to turn to so you can say "See??? I'm not crazy when I get mad at women!"
it's the gynocentricsociety which caused their suffering

Nice to help but u might want to hold back on the blackpilling, most of these people r probably the biggest blupillers.

i cant believe some people here genuinely think an uprising is going to happen if they just tell enough men that looks r all that matters, if anything it just makes us look retarded and cringy. TBH as i get older i realize how ridiculous a lot of this shit sounds its so unrealistic and obviously not going to work or do something meaningful. just LDAR there's no point in trying to push ur beliefs on anyone.

i cant believe some people here genuinely think an uprising is going to happen if they just tell enough men that looks r all that matters, if anything it just makes us look retarded and cringy. TBH as i get older i realize how ridiculous a lot of this shit sounds its so unrealistic and obviously not going to work or do something meaningful. just LDAR there's no point in trying to push ur beliefs on anyone.
nothing to do with looks.

our society treats men as disposable while letting foids live life on easy mode. thats the message i want to spread. (more of a MRA message)

nothing to do with looks.

our society treats men as disposable while letting foids live life on easy mode. thats the message i want to spread. (more of a MRA message)

dude no one is going to take anything u say seriously, they'll be like "yea ok cool bro btw do u have any heroin" no one gives a fuck about anything u have to say. Not to mention most of homeless men have more understanding about that shit than any of us do jfl. They're alreayd blackpilled into oblivion the last thing they need is some narcissistic naive asshole pushing his beliefs on them, have fun getting stabbed.

>btw bro ur disposable did u know that?

dude no one is going to take anything u say seriously, they'll be like "yea ok cool bro btw do u have any heroin" no one gives a fuck about anything u have to say. Not to mention most of homeless men have more understanding about that shit than any of us do jfl. They're alreayd blackpilled into oblivion the last thing they need is some narcissistic naive asshole pushing his beliefs on them, have fun getting stabbed.

they probably blame it on capitalism or some shit when if they were a foid they would not be homeless because vagina

:soy:

they probably blame it on capitalism or some shit when if they were a foid they would not be homeless because vagina

i just think they dont care, they've given up on thinking about that kind of shit they dont have the energy or motivation to start some incel uprising, even if we had an organized militia we couldnt do jack shit against the cucked military they would just bomb us all into oblivion and piss on our graves. Sure the idea of inceldom wouldnt go anywhere the thing is we're always going to be suppressed genetic trash like us arent going to win any wars because we simply are meant to die off.

They need to be blackpilled
The povertypill will destroy them

:feelskek:

i just think they dont care, they've given up on thinking about that kind of shit they dont have the energy or motivation to start some incel uprising, even if we had an organized militia we couldnt do jack shit against the cucked military they would just bomb us all into oblivion and piss on our graves. Sure the idea of inceldom wouldnt go anywhere the thing is we're always going to be suppressed genetic trash like us arent going to win any wars because we simply are meant to die off.
Exactly. You think most guys that are in such a bad position that doesn't happen to foids so often can't see that foids have it easier than them? What are they supposed to do? No one even cares about them even if they are to ask about things in a context not involving men vs women and they are treated terribly regardless because they are seen as low status ugly males. You'd just be rubbing in their face how they have no hope when they already know that. It's pretty twisted in a way.

You get it. It's amazing and hypocritical how some people here will mock MRAs and mgtows for trying to futilely raise issues around men's rights but then try and do the same thing but claiming they are "blackpilling" someone.

Last edited:
Prepare to be brutally mogged by chad bums who get stacies to adopt them and fuck them for a while and give them free food.

:feelskek:

Exactly. You think most guys that are in such a bad position that doesn't happen to foids so often can't see that foids have it easier than them? What are they supposed to do? No one even cares about them even if they are to ask about things in a context not involving men vs women and they are treated terribly regardless because they are seen as low status ugly males. You'd just be rubbing in their face how they have no hope when they already know that. It's pretty twisted in a way.

You get it. It's amazing and hypocritical how some people here will mock MRAs and mgtows for trying to futilely raise issues around men's rights but then try and do the same thing but claiming they are "blackpilling" someone.
if these men aren't the types to fight back against the system then they deserve to have the blackpill rubbed in their face. fuck all bluepillers they all deserve misery

Homeless people are usually bluepilled as fuck.
Make sure that they won't beat you up.

I suppose it's the kind of thing religious people like to do so it does work.

you didn't answer my question

He's trying to stoke some kind of righteous anger. Fuck that. Spoken like someone who knows fuck all about charity/outreach. You're supposed to be providing hope to people. Even if you were to try this, the outreach program would fire you. Especially if it's run by a church. They don't fuck around with that kind of thing.

it's the gynocentricsociety which caused their suffering

If you take "Argle bargle the damn femorloids" to a homeless mission, and the program managers find out, they're not gonna let it slide.

No, dont do it, never take a man' stupidity away from him, unless he pay you $1000+ for your knowledge.

Look at how much ex presidents and udder celebrities charge for a 1 hour feel good useless speech? Minimum 20k a pop.