Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being able to watch movies and series without any token black

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Without all the diversity and political correctness shoved down our throats.
I remember watching older films before 2010, and they had some "naughty" stuff.
Without even animes being cucked as they are nowadays. Now we can't even cope, they're trying to take it away.

Nowadays this clown world only gets worse, we're more and more cucked and there seems to be no solution, only acceptance of reality as it is.

it's not a meme more than it is a serious claim, mong
It’s not, I’ve seen this meme being referenced since 2016 and it’s only being pushed more because of the new Joker movie. It’s just another lump of banal saccharine for the minds of the disenfranchised and the ineffective

It’s not, I’ve seen this meme being referenced since 2016 and it’s only being pushed more because of the new Joker movie. It’s just another lump of banal saccharine for the minds of the disenfranchised and the ineffective
Let me make it simple - It's a ridiculous and retarded world. Is that better?

Let me make it simple - It's a ridiculous and retarded world. Is that better?
That statement is a bit too simple when you truly consider the complexity of our current situation but there’s no point in toil without profit so I’ll leave it at that

These word combinations reminds me of Eugenicist

Throw your TV in the trash. Who the fuck watches mainstream shit other than brain dead zombies?

Without all the diversity and political correctness shoved down our throats.
I remember watching older films before 2010, and they had some "naughty" stuff.
Without even animes being cucked as they are nowadays. Now we can't even cope, they're trying to take it away.

Nowadays this clown world only gets worse, we're more and more cucked and there seems to be no solution, only acceptance of reality as it is.
Boycott Western movies. Go for EE and EA movies and you may still find something. Also go for old movies.

I never give my money to Hollywood anyway.

Throw your TV in the trash. Who the fuck watches mainstream shit other than brain dead zombies?
Blackpilled normies can browse and be a member of this site.

Than make your own shit or stop whining.

You’re getting closer to the truth :feelsthink:

Agreed, I haven’t seen more than 30 minutes of TV since 2015
Yes, im aproaching to your posting with a thankful feeling in my body which is caused by your high iq word combinations. This approachable accusation is taking a part of the interweb.

stop watching hollyshit

Yes, im aproaching to your posting with a thankful feeling in my body which is caused by your high iq word combinations. This approachable accusation is taking a part of the interweb.
Indeed, now go and spread your newfound IQ throughout the interwebs in order to enlighten those who are trapped within the mountains of ignorance

modern day movies are garbage

We’re more divided than we ever have been.