Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss her so much.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I can't stand not knowing if I have been successful in contacting her or not. I wish that I could talk to her again. I am about to mail another letter (the long explaination letter that I discussed creating previously). I am now finishing the final revision and proof reading process. I want someone to love me so badly. Time is running out.

she is waiting for you to come to her house and destroy her pussy

Chances are it's over.

I feel the same thing for the Queen of England. She never replies my letters and my calls. Maybe I should stop before the police special forces arrive in my appartment.

how many letters have you sent? she has probably got them you are just ugly to her.

I feel the same thing for the Queen of England. She never replies my letters and my calls. Maybe I should stop before the police special forces arrive in my appartment.
I am talking about a classmate that definitely knows who I am, not some celebrity or something.
how many letters have you sent? she has probably got them you are just ugly to her.
Many.

I am about to mail another letter (the long explaination letter that I discussed creating previously)
Dumb incel this isn't the 1800s, women these days don't care about love letters, especially not one from a subhuman

read "the oxford essential guide to writing."
it will help you write a convincing letter.

Dumb incel this isn't the 1800s, women these days don't care about love letters, especially not one from a subhuman
Cope

She is wet as fuck reading his letters and needs him to come over and fuck her ass with his penislos

frog cock in your oneitis’ asslos

I am talking about a classmate that definitely knows who I am, not some celebrity or something.
It's exactly the same because she acts with you like she was the Queen of England.
You can write to your oneitis or to the Queen of England, the result would be the same.

If she knows who you are, she knows you're an Incel, right ?
And if you know who she is, why do you send letters instead of speaking with her directly ?

I'm not trolling you. If she hasn't replied, it's not a mail delivery problem, or anything you can imagine. She just doesn't want to reply. Insisting is just worsening your situation. I don't want you to see his father or the police destroy your door and put you in jail for harrassing a foid.

Cut all contact immediately. This includes any type of stalking. It's the only way out of the pain. If she wanted you, it'd be crystal clear. Being ghosted= it's over. Also, cluster Bs in particular ghost more than any other people, so you probably escaped something that could be even much worse.

Last edited:
out of sight out of mind

will you try approaching her in person?

Stop playing get your mask, weapon and break down the door and RapeMaxx.:blackpill::blackpill:

It's exactly the same because she acts with you like she was the Queen of England.
You can write to your oneitis or to the Queen of England, the result would be the same.

If she knows who you are, she knows you're an Incel, right ?
And if you know who she is, why do you send letters instead of speaking with her directly ?

I'm not trolling you. If she hasn't replied, it's not a mail delivery problem, or anything you can imagine. She just doesn't want to reply. Insisting is just worsening your situation. I don't want you to see his father or the police destroy your door and put you in jail for harrassing a foid.
Former classmate. I haven't seen her since then.
^^, I've had oneinitises before and taking my mind off those whores is a good thing mentally.
She isn't a whore. I love her so much.

Last edited:
You should go and put the letter in the door yourself to be sure that she gets it.

You're only torturing yourself, its up to you, if you continue, only thing you'll get is pain.

has she replied to your letters

I can't stand not knowing if I have been successful in contacting her or not. I wish that I could talk to her again. I am about to mail another letter (the long explaination letter that I discussed creating previously). I am now finishing the final revision and proof reading process. I want someone to love me so badly. Time is running out.
Hello IT

For the love of God DO NOT send another letter.

She will laugh with chad using it. Just don't dude.

Women hate neediness.

Scrap any long winded shit.

Be succinct, bold, manly

Bluepilled still aren't you ?? some people will never learn.

don't dare to disturb her booty call with chad sending these silly messages

great trolling my friend your threads get me every time :feelsokman: another instant classic :feelsokman:

I am not trolling. I am 100% serious.
oh then maybe she has a rape fetish. she secretly wants you to grab her when she least expects it and give it to her good you know

if it makes you feel any better do it. but always take the blackpill. Your actions will have no effect on her.

Whatever you do, just don't confess your love or it's ovER

She doesn’t miss you though. She hasn’t even tried to contact you at all. That’s how much she doesn’t miss you. She doesn’t miss you so bad that she doesn’t even care to send a letter back or contact you.

To her you’re a joke, or just not real, she has simps in her phone already and receives so much validation that you might as well not even exist in the first place.
You’re not even a thought to her you’re just the old spaghetti left in the fridge that nobody wants.

But it’s alright, because I’m old spaghetti too, and so are most of us here.

Cut all contact immediately. This includes any type of stalking. It's the only way out of the pain. If she wanted you, it'd be crystal clear. Being ghosted= it's over. Also, cluster Bs in particular ghost more than any other people, so you probably escaped something that could be even much worse.
100% this.
She doesn’t miss you though. She hasn’t even tried to contact you at all. That’s how much she doesn’t miss you. She doesn’t miss you so bad that she doesn’t even care to send a letter back or contact you.

To her you’re a joke, or just not real, she has simps in her phone already and receives so much validation that you might as well not even exist in the first place.
You’re not even a thought to her you’re just the old spaghetti left in the fridge that nobody wants.

But it’s alright, because I’m old spaghetti too, and so are most of us here.

and this too.