Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I miss KFC's hot wings

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
I'm not really a huge fan of most other KFC products. Their fries suck. The skin is great on the original recipe chicken but the meat doesn't have as much flavor as I'd like.

But the hot wings are awesome. They're such a flavour bomb. The skin is crunchy and has a little bit of kick to it. And the best part is that they cost only £1 for 2 wings.

:feelsbadman: they're all closed because corona

They’re pretty tasty ngl. Been so long since I’ve had some though

they are still open go on your plane

Never had KFC

i miss having a kfc where i live

Tfw kfc has no shop in your country

Now i want to try them tbh

Im too low IQ to understand this post

i never tried them

I’ve never been to kfc in my life. I kinda wanna try it tho

I love me some damn good hotwings pewpew

yeah their wings are good
yeah their wings are good

Last edited:
Ive only had kfc in the US maybe once or twice and it was pure ghetto grease. I had it once in Europe and it was some asian menu thing it wasnt bad

Ive only had kfc in the US maybe once or twice and it was pure ghetto grease. I had it once in Europe and it was some asian menu thing it wasnt bad

KFC in many Asian countries mogs KFC in the U.S.

the hot wings are pretty much the only thing i like in the UK menu

Tbh only thing corona is ruining for me is the fast food cope.
Also I can't buy a new mic.

Now i want to try them tbh
I’ve never been to kfc in my life. I kinda wanna try it tho

Black Americans Face Alarming Rates of Coronavirus Infection

In Illinois, 43 percent of people who have died from the disease and 28 percent of those who have tested positive are African-Americans, a group that makes up just 15 percent of the state’s population. African-Americans, who account for a third of positive tests in Michigan, represent 40 percent of deaths in that state even though they make up 14 percent of the population. In Louisiana, about 70 percent of the people who have died are black, though only a third of that state’s population is.

North Carolina and South Carolina also have reported a ratio of black residents to white residents who have tested positive for the virus that well exceeds the general population ratio. Black people are overrepresented among those infected in the Las Vegas area and among people who have tested positive for the virus in Connecticut. In Africa confirmed cases pass 10,000.

never had that but I like the apple pie at KFC its better than mcdonalds.

Black Americans Face Alarming Rates of Coronavirus Infection

In Illinois, 43 percent of people who have died from the disease and 28 percent of those who have tested positive are African-Americans, a group that makes up just 15 percent of the state’s population. African-Americans, who account for a third of positive tests in Michigan, represent 40 percent of deaths in that state even though they make up 14 percent of the population. In Louisiana, about 70 percent of the people who have died are black, though only a third of that state’s population is.

North Carolina and South Carolina also have reported a ratio of black residents to white residents who have tested positive for the virus that well exceeds the general population ratio. Black people are overrepresented among those infected in the Las Vegas area and among people who have tested positive for the virus in Connecticut. In Africa confirmed cases pass 10,000.
I’m white but ok

So this is the "fine cuisine" that it is consumed by Personal Protective Equipment Celibate.

:feelswhere: